Naked Snake

Aug 10, 2023
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:531817537
steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wisam2li
Date of ban: 10.08.23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "MRDM"
Who banned me: Bumble
Ban length: 2 weeks

Link to in-game rules: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will ensure full compliance with the in-game rules by thoroughly reviewing them and seeking clarification if needed. I will act responsibly within the game and avoid any activities that could lead to misunderstanding or rule violations.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No

Why should you be unbanned: I respectfully request that the ban be reconsidered. The incident termed "MRDM" was entirely a misunderstanding. As a dedicated and active player, my main intention has always been to engage in positive, rule-abiding gameplay. I deeply regret that my actions, though unintentional, led to this situation. I have taken the time to reflect on what occurred and genuinely believe that such an incident can be avoided in the future. It's important to me to rectify this situation and continue being a constructive member of the community. I assure you that I have taken this ban to heart, understanding its implications, and will take all necessary precautions to ensure it doesn't repeat.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule? I am committed to a deeper understanding and adherence to all in-game rules and community guidelines. Beyond this, I plan to maintain regular communication with moderators or senior players, ensuring I'm always informed and within the boundaries set by the community.

Why do you want to rejoin this server? This server has been more than just a game for me; it's a community where I've built lasting relationships and memories. I genuinely value every moment spent here and the friendships I've forged. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience my actions might have caused and humbly request the opportunity to demonstrate my commitment and rectify my mistakes.
Steam Community :: wisam2li
MilitaryRP Rules

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Naked Snake ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Don't use ChatGPT or AI Text creators for an appeal

You may re-appeal in 3 days​

Status
Not open for further replies.