Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244659030
Discord name: SammySammer#2201
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Over a year, starting around march 2022.
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Bob "Gustav" Smith, Rob M. Banks, Theodore Williams III
Civilian name: Bob "Gustav" Smith The II
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:

- Yes, although i rarely use it.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Ive held the position of CI Gamma.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I currently have 10 active warnings, for RDM, false raiding, fail RP, ERP (it was a sex joke out of character), scamming, RDM and a name convention. And around 18 inactive warnings for various reasons, and 7 bans, all over 2 months ago, one of whcih was appealed. Mostly all of these happend while playing as civilian, i plan to be more serious about my actions in the future, i made Rob M. Banks recently to have a clean slate to build a new reputation on.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I like playing on the research department and love doing silly unique tests not just boring sampling to make a quick cash grab. I wish to expand my reach of SCP knowledge and testing capabilities by getting cl4 to access 008 and 682, plus help other researchers because it's one of the more difficult departments to get a grasp over.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

- Im quite active ingame and serious about my tests when it comes to it, especially with safety procedures, don't want any goofy code 4s. I can rate documents quite often. Clear and concise communication is crucial in the role of an executive researcher. I possess strong written and verbal communication skills, which allow me to convey complex information in a manner that is easily understandable, you need your subjects to understand whatever nonsense your babbling about. I am confident in my ability to summarize intricate concepts and present research findings in a compelling and engaging manner. I am excited to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within SCP RP. With my strong background in research and my passion for the SCP universe, I believe I possess the qualities necessary to do this job.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- None so far, to make an excellently graded document you have to have a hypothesis and conclusion and make sure to detail all the steps you take from the beggining to the end. Usually for a submitted document it shouldn't be just samples, something distinctive that catches your eye.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- Executive Researchers aproove credit, review submitted documents, supervise seniors doing tests on level 4 SCPs, host lectures, and in general oversee the department of research. As i have said before it is critical to the integrity of the research department that junior researchers and researchers are properly trained and informed about proper testing procedures, we are dealing with creatures that could devastate the entire planet, no mingebags on my watch!

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- While I strive to uphold ethical considerations in my pursuit of knowledge, I prioritize the greater good even if it means engaging in controversial actions. I hold deep respect for the directors of research, who share my passion for understanding. However, I have reservations about higher ranks due to bureaucratic tendencies. In my professional endeavors, I maintain a high level of professionalism, the only problem i have is test ideas, pretty much every thing that you can do has been done except crazy cross tests. My unique perspectives have resulted in valuable test results. Beyond my work, I prefer to keep a sense of mystery around myself to safeguard against manipulation. My relentless drive for knowledge transcends moral boundaries. I often question the rights of Class - D personnel, and wonder if they should be treated as equals to personnel in terms of rights.

Last edited:

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022

Hey "Gustav", I will give +/-Neutral.​

+Active
- a massive amount of active warnings.

I suggest making some Docs and trying your best to get them excellent-graded.​

About your warnings wait till they expire
best of luck with your application.
greetings "Holland"​

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Massive - Support
- Massive Minge

- Lots of warnings
- No interactions

- Never seen on Research.

If you would like to talk about this feedback you can always DM me on my discord! Xrz#5311

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
I don't currently believe that you meet the required standard to become an Exec. Researcher, however, you said that you want to build a new reputation and have a clean slate, and I appreciate it when people want to learn & improve. So, I'll give you some pointers that'll help you do that, specifically for this application.

Firstly, I'd wait until all of your warnings are inactive, considering 10 active warnings is a crazy amount, and I don't think that many whitelisted roles would allow for that. It goes without saying you need to try not to get any warnings from now on.

Then I'd start building yourself up on the research job. By this I mean you should start conducting some creative tests and trying to make some excellent documents. It'd be unfair for you to become an Exec. Researcher & grade documents when you haven't made any excellent documents yourself. That whole answer regarding excellent documents needs revising, as getting an excellent document requires more than what you stated. Also, engage in RP more and show others that you're willing to RP with them, this includes interacting with members of the research department.

I'd also improve your application overall. Some of the answers aren't great and need some expansion. I'd recommend looking over some accepted applications to see the standard required, but remember if you plagiarise any directly you'll be denied.

Overall you should, with the clean slate you want, start building positive interactions on the server, and actively engaging with the people in it. With enough time and dedication, I'm sure you could become an Exec. Researcher, just not right now.

I'm currently on an LOA so find it unfair to comment on anything external to the application, but I hope my feedback helps & wish you the best of luck.

George Willson

Jul 21, 2022
-Support
-Massive amount of warnings, many still active.
-No excellent documents.
-Application is still a bit lacking overall.

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
Massive -support
- No excellent documentation
- Massive minge
- Don’t think you would be a good executive

I wish you good luck on your verdict,
Bacon

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
-Support
Has no excellent documents.
I usually don't hold warnings against someone, however your behaviour seems to be / have been on the questionable side and your warnings back that statement.
I also cannot remember having seen you on Research, ever, but that might just be me.
Application could also use some work.

If you wish to become an Exec. Researcher, I'd urge you to work on your behaviour and general "image", as well as getting some excellent documents under your belt and interacting with the Research Department, be that through helping out new Jr. Researchers or simply getting feedback from tests from Executives. You mention that your Foundation character is supposed to be a new slate, and that's all good and well, however you will have to prove that you've changed your ways and won't act like you have done previously. Also, I'd wait out those warnings before applying for any whitelised roles if I were you.

Best of luck,
Exec. Researcher James Overscott

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Department Leadership.

Hello, @Theodore Williams III

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Director of Research,
Jack "Cader" Raider

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.