Discord name: roguejwang

For how long have you played on CG SCP:Screenshot 2024-01-28 193510.png

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Rogue "Piru" Jwang

Civilian name: Rogue Jwang

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 Sgt [Held] | A-1 Spc [Held] | Nu-7 Maj [Held] | Executive Researcher [Held] | Overseer Assistant [Held] | SCP-096 [Holding] | CI-Delta [Held] | Goc-SGT[Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
image.png
(The False Ban Was Removed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? The reason why I am applying for the position executive researcher is because my past experience and my activity on the server. Though while albeit I recently just come back from a long break I want to start getting back into researching. As well starting fresh again, wanting to help other researcher and trying to get involved more with research more than ever now. If I do get accepted for the position I am willing to change the research department to help with positive research and accurate research on SCP's while creating a immersive RP experience. As a clearance four position I will be mainly going around helping with researchers that are wanting to do any cross test, or clearance four test. One last thing is that I will also still be conducting experiments of my own while still helping researchers and doing all necessities as an executive.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: What makes me a suitable executive researcher is my ability to be able to be active for weeks on end without being burnt out. My past history with the research department as an executive researcher and being able to hold down multiple clearance four positions at once. (Head moderator as well) Not only that I also am willing to help any new researchers that I come across by and even give out tips for any seniors or researchers that they have probably not known. A notable contribution to research was gathering samples for Ethics or Site Admin whenever needed.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? Currently I have written 4 documents since recently I had come back over 7+ pages; I do believe all of them are excellent grading, and in the past I have written 8 documents, out of 8 of the documents 7 have gotten a excellent. Now what makes a document excellent is not how many pages you have or the amount of words or letters you write. Its about getting a solid format of the SCP and putting data you have gathered from the test onto the document. EG: 1.Index 2.SCP Info 3.Goal Of study 4.Hypothesis 5. Method. 6. Participants. 7. Findings 8. Conclusion | But even then not all of it is necessary just as long as you have your goal method hypothesis and findings with some sort of accurate or testable data on the document then I would consider that a good valid document. (Most recent documents were SCP-8837 Abilities, History | SCP-049 Late Night Interactions | SCP-8837 X SCP-999 Interactions | SCP-914 Weaponry Capabilities) All in order oldest to newest.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: A few responsibilities for an executive researcher in RP include, helping members of researcher department, holding or authorizing lectures for researchers, grading documents, approving test, observing test, guide research members to safety when under a specific code EG:5, disciplinary action against any researcher if needed and report directly to the director of research. Theirs many more responsibilities of an executive researcher but these are which I believe are the most important ones.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Rogue Jwang is a 41 year old male that has a PhD in biological science. His whole life he always loved the thought of science and always wanted to become a scientist. He was born in a Asian country where he lived their for about 20 years of his life. During when he lived their he always wanted to move to the western side of the planet to study about other cultures. When he moved to the U.S he had his citizenship and lots of education, he enrolled into a university scoring at the top of his class during his stay at this university he gained lots of fame for his intelligence. After getting his PhD in Biological Science he began working for Scientific Research Corporation as biological researcher. He was always single in his life through out his 30's never thought of having kids but always thought of science. And its true science was his true passion for committing to his career as a researcher. Thus the Foundation had recruited him as one of their own researchers under their wing. Rogue started climbing the ranks of research doing his usual task as a researcher for the Foundation. Eventually afterwards sitting at his desk looking at the computer looking at his emails.

*Computer Mouse Clicking*

*Keyboard Clicking*

*Rogue reads the email that a position for executive as opened up*

*He sits their reading the email and looking at the application status*

*He stares at the screen writing to the lead director of research*

*He finishes it up in a few hours making any necessary adjustments and finishing touches before sending it off to be reviewed*

*Computer shuts off, Rogue stands up from his chair, last seen walking to research quarters*

Last edited:

Desired

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2022
+Support
-Qualified
-Ex. Executive
-Active

Even though you faked being a friend and betrayed and lied to me, I will still give this +Support to help you along your way.

Socky

Jun 30, 2022
Oregon USA
I hope you land this role Jwang. It’s good to see you back and how hard you’re working for this. Good luck and +support

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
i remember this guy when i was DoR. good fella, did his job and did it well. +support

Mr. Fern

Jan 11, 2024
+Support
Amazing application, super easy to read and find what you need to read.
Seen often as researcher
Active

(Happy Birthday Btw)

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Greetings, Rogue.

On behalf of Ivy I am responding to your application in her place with this outcome being her choice.

Unfortunately your application was denied. Please contact me or (after the 19th) Ivy Pickett over discord for more information on why your application was denied.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.