Rogue's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Nov 9, 2022
Your in-game name: Rogue
Your SteamID: 76561199181718355
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199181718355/
Date of ban: 10/10/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP | Metagameing | Stacked Bans | Ban Evasion B
Who banned you: Artemis
Ban length?: 26 weeks to begin with (9 weeks and 2 days now at the time of posting it)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be willing to accept valid punishments coming my way and for those that are invalid I will request to speak to higher ranks/staff
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: In the time since I was banned I have matured and grown as a person. I know that my actions were unnecessary, rude, and disrespectful to all those on the server. I am sorry for them and hope that they may be forgiven.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have read over the rules and am now educated on what to do in most situations. For the situations that rules do not cover and I am not sure about I will ask staff for their input before making any decisions.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:The sense of community in this server is unparalleled. I believe that there is no community quite like it and I want to atone for my mistakes. This is the community I want to be a part of and I am sorry I took it for granted. I hope that you may find it in your hearts that I have grown and am truly sorry for my past misdeeds.

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Rogue,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am willing to accept that you have changed and will unban you, with the stipulation that were you to get another punishment of a certain severity (Anything colored orange on our staff guidelines) you will recieve another 26 week ban.

Regards,
Mercer​

Status
Not open for further replies.