How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4W 3D 3H
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: GMT
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAN PVT Anilyse
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS SSGT 'Rome' Anilyse
Civilian name: Anilyse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:528370829
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Only the ones shown below.

View attachment 3615

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I was staff on the old CN DarkRP server a bunch of times.

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 2-4 hours most days, sometimes more.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've been thinking about joining staff for a while to help the server.
A lot of times early in the morning or late at nights (most of the time when I'm super active) there's no staff on and players have to deal with stuff themselves which can be annoying especially if you're stuck or something they have no choice but to job abuse or reconnect. I just want to help out the server and the staff team by doing anything I can now that I dont have any responsibilities by being regimental command.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I want to join to benefit the server not just to have a rank or for the benefits, I am an experienced player and want to do as much as I can to help the server and improve it in any way I can. I am always up for a challenge and I can benefit the server with knowledge I have from playing and previous servers, I really enjoy helping others and I try to be as fair as I can and understand both sides of a story before acting on it and would prioritise doing this over other in game situations if there were low staff on or other staff were busy.

BenShapiro

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Sep 7, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Anilyse10
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4W 3D 3H
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: GMT
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAN PVT Anilyse
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS SSGT 'Rome' Anilyse
Civilian name: Anilyse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:528370829
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Only the ones shown below.

View attachment 3615

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was staff on the old CN DarkRP server a bunch of times.

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 2-4 hours most days, sometimes more.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've been thinking about joining staff for a while to help the server.

A lot of times early in the morning or late at nights (most of the time when I'm super active) there's no staff on and players have to deal with stuff themselves which can be annoying especially if you're stuck or something they have no choice but to job abuse or reconnect. I just want to help out the server and the staff team by doing anything I can now that I dont have any responsibilities by being regimental command.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I want to join to benefit the server not just to have a rank or for the benefits, I am an experienced player and want to do as much as I can to help the server and improve it in any way I can. I am always up for a challenge and I can benefit the server with knowledge I have from playing and previous servers, I really enjoy helping others and I try to be as fair as I can and understand both sides of a story before acting on it and would prioritise doing this over other in game situations if there were low staff on or other staff were busy.
Absolute chad

+support

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

shes ok

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+ Support

+ Experienced and has good rule knowledge
+ Mature and well known throughout the community
+ Ex UAN reg command has good understanding of both sides.

- Scottish

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Anilyse,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.