Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Barbu Roscovanu :D
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5d 23h 32m
In what country are you located?: In the "beautiful" country of Romania
Time zone: GMT+2 (GMT +1 if we talk about summer time)
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Rosco
USSR name (regiment and rank): 1stAL PFC 'Khratos' Rosco
Civilian name: Habibi The Press Member
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:209149966
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is my first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No. My punish history is clear.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, Plenty of experience that I got from CS 1.6 servers and communities. Started my staff experience when I was 16 years old. From that age I learned how to work with a team and some pretty basic things about staff management. Now I own a CS 1.6 Server, A minecraft Server and who knows, maybe I will get a CS:GO Server too...
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Well, All my GMOD RP experiente has been earned on this Community. I'm actually thankful for that
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I am able to be on the server 4-5h/day. Even more if needed.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Well it would be a new experience for me. I got a staff rank to almost any valve game that supports MultiPlayer. Would be an interesting experience to be a GMod Moderator and also like a think to check out of my bucket list.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well, as I said. I have the necessary experience regarding staff activity. I don't think I actually have anything else special over the other applicants.

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

Due to a lack of interactions, I cannot sensibly make a thorough verdict to your application for Moderator. Best of luck regardless!

Regards,

Dmitri

Last edited:

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
The application is empty, it may be in error so I want to just reply to tell you this, then on if you update it asap, I can make a proper verdict.

Regards,

Dmitri
Appologies for that. I just fixed it. Took a long time because I was doing it mid-war while driving a tank.

Regards,

Rosco.

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
=Neutral

I have had no interactions with you thus I can't form a verdict, I would recommend getting yourself a bit known by the community

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral leaning +support

+/- Has been active but recently came back to the server
+Mature and friendly guy
+No warns or bans
+Good Vtime

Hey Rosco I know you for an long time I would like to see you as staff on the server but honestly I can't give an full +sup cause I feel you recently came back to the server and I think you should get more settled in the server again at this moment.

Good luck man

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
=Neutral

I have not had any interactions with you to make a proper verdict. I suggest trying to get more well known before making an application but non of the less best of luck!

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support

+active
+good Sport
+Mature
+No warns
+Vtime
i have had many interations with you and i think you can and will be fit for the staff team hopefully you get accepted and hopefully i get to see you on the staff team

Cat

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jun 12, 2022
Sweden
=Neutral

I have had no interactions with you thus I can't form a verdict, I would recommend getting yourself a bit known by the community

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
Neutral

Hey, I do not have enough interactions with you to form an accurate verdict, however, I wouldn't mind having a chat with you on TeamSpeak to get to know you a little bit more.

Best of luck,
luaes

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Positives
  • Decent bit of playtime.
  • Positive attitude.
  • Willingness to help.

Reservations
  • Not sure how much experience you have had overall with the server/rules to staff but maybe I'm wrong.

Verdict
+SUPPORT
. Seem like a decent lad and we can always use the extra staff.

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
Neutral

Hey, I do not have enough interactions with you to form an accurate verdict, however, I wouldn't mind having a chat with you on TeamSpeak to get to know you a little bit more.

Best of luck,
luaes
You name the date, time and channel.
Would also love to meet and get to know you a little bit more.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Rosco,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.