Executive Researcher(Legacy) - Jimmy "Kiryu" Research/Jay Rowling

DEA Senior Agent - Jimmy "Chan" External
CI-C LTCOM - "The Promise"
Nu-7 LCPL
A-1 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
All Expired warnings, no bans
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Starting off I think I'm a great candidate for this position as I held the position of Executive Researcher for a long time, and was very active within the research department, constantly looking to improve it, and dedicated a grand majority of my time helping everybody out where I could, whether it be approving, grading, or constructively criticizing researchers documents and tests. Knowing how to publish and review good looking and especially high quality documents is a key quality in being an assistant for Site Command.

Along with my experience within the Research Department, I have been holding the position of O-1 CSG for around 2 months, and have been a member of O-1 for 4 months, this means I already am well acquainted with the people I will be working the closest with. I believe this pre-built chemistry with The Committee, its current assistants, and O-1 make me a great candidate for the position.

Finally, my experience in CI High command, while being a combative position I have primarily served non-combatively since my appointment as LTCOM, in that time as LTCOM I have been working on documentation, and handbook work, along with being communitive with groups outside of the Insurgency. I have been in contact with Nu-7, DEA, and GOC command in attempts to better the RP for the average player. The reason for this being relevant is both intent toc create RP, and communication, in all CL4 positions communications is important, and the ability to create productive and fun RP is a must.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
So the primary responsibility of an ECA is following out the non-combative orders of the Ethics Committee, and those may include but are not limited to
-Being a representative on the Committee's behalf
-Running reviews on departments or regiments
- running audits on departments or regiments
-Interviewing people in relevance to the Committee's assignments
-Investigations on people who may be in violation of the CoE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Along with that short list, an ECA may also be responsible for some of the following
- Enforcing the Code of Ethics
- Authorizing D-Block Sweeps in the absence of a Captain
- Signing documents in the absences of Executive Researchers
- Working with but not exactly ordering Omega-1 to assist them in enforcing the CoE
(an example of this is the fact that an ECA can access all departmental communications where as O-1 can not)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attempting to Open Communication Log...
Success!

Crow Kalashnikov - I hope now is not a bad time Lunaro, but it is to my knowledge you were partially responsible in assisting Mr. Rowling in the creation of the A.R.A. inspired units, also referred to as I.N.T.E.L. I will need you to dig up some old blueprints for a personal project of mine.

Lunaro (R) - Hey! I may or may not be responsible for that… why, what’s the reason? I can try to get something to you, but what do I get out of fetching blueprints?

Crow Kalashnikov (R) - Well, I'm sure you wouldn't want your passion project to go to waste, and besides i have further intentions for the units then just serving E-11 and sitting at a checkpoint all day, I think they could reach a far greater purpose if given enough time to develop, after all their base design is meant to be resembling the Director of Research who came before me, A.R.A.

Lunaro (R) - A.R.A... you want another A.R.A.? You aren't going to find another one like him, but you do have a point...I guess I can't let this project of mine be forgotten. I suppose I can help you out...

Crow Kalashnikov (R) - I look forward to what you bring me.

Incoming transmission
Accpet? Y/N

Opening transmission...
??? - Good evening Mr. Murphy, I hope the new code uploaded to the E-11 units changing them to work only under the objectives of Omega-1 has lead them to serve you well. As per the agreement with Mr. Kalashnikov and yourself I have finally been able to produce a non-combative coding you can upload to any of the models, and of course, as soon as I am payed we will cut contact until next time. One more thing, this may be last minute but I expect a bonus payment for the lives of 13 of my men lost to a deficient unit, I think it's a fair trade considering I have never gone back on any of my Promises.

Last edited:

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Support
-Would be the only ECA worth gaurding
-plays like a god (add me)

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support
Lore kinda mid

JK
+Support

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Rowling.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

• Love
Reactions: Florenzo
Status
Not open for further replies.