Status
Not open for further replies.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196633340

2. In game name: royalty

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): yes, but was cgsf before and after ban.

4. Do you have a mic? yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. i have made i believe 2 others, but one you can no longer see on the forums.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? over the past few cgs probably over 400 hours

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

First, I make him aware that he is arrestable after resisting- if that does not make him comply. I would result to a taser and call in backup for either an arresting officer or another member of CGPD for stronger handcuffs. When he has stood still,
I would do what i usually do example: '/me pats down' and before doing that i would put him in cuffs and just explain, this is for my safety and for others around me, as sometimes they like to try to fight when weapon checking them to prevent that i just cuff them.
Once I have checked for weapons and explained the situation, by this time hopefully an arresting officer has came over, if so I'd just want him for what he has done to have made him be detained, and ask the officer to arrest him.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?

Instantly, I would try to get him to stay on the floor for a possible revival but if he does just end up respawning. I would see where the blood splatter is facing to determine the direction of the murderer, chat on the PD radio all the details of the murderer if i seen him
e.g: black gloves, metal mask, pink backpack, eyepatch etc. so its possible for any of the PD to ID him if i do end up losing sight or cannot find him. Once, he has been tracked down taze if hes being non compliant, cuff with strong cuffs as he has ran before
call for an arresting officer to my location using /backup and explain what the murderer did wrong in addition to killing a police member.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?

As should always been done first is to place down barricades completely blocking the surrounding area so we are not interrupted and are safe from attacks on our backs, tell all non essential raiding PD members to setup inside the barricades ready for any outside attacks by members of the base we are raiding. Ensure all raiding essential PDs ( Swat Juggs, Heavy CGSF members ) have the correct raiding utility e.g: enough hexshields and maybe a stealth shield for when we are in the base as they can be extremely helpful if used correctly in addition to that flashbangs are quite usefull if outnumbered. Once are outside defences are setup and non-essential citizens have been evacuated from the AOS area, I would assign raiding PD member's roles and ask for FBI to hack their vision to see how many defenders there are and what type of weapons the have. With just 2 PD per fading door to allow for space so we do not have any issues with body blocking or feet outisde of hexes, especially considering raiding can be a very laggy scenario with all the particles. I would advert for them to come out of their base unarmed and to comply with our demands or else we will have to force entry, if non compliance send a warrant to the mayor for 'Non-Compliance' / 'Failed to listen to PD orders'. Next, Swatt Juggs and CGSF will breach first each with max hex shields (atleast 4 each) as they are the hardest to kill due to their spawn hp and armour. co ordinate the 2 per door, with 2 going in first one hex shield down at the first door, batter ram first fading, slightly peek out hex and throw another at the next fading wait for the first fading door to close to give it its max amount of opening time so no one gets stuck when it closes then the person who batter rammed first will crouch and allow the next to go over as they may have taken some damage peeking out the hex to throw our second one, its better to share the damage with 2 people than one person just to tank it all till the end of the defences as 2 people are factually harder to kill than 1, now we are at the second fading door, we wil repeat the process of the first fading but this time our 2 other raid essential pds will copy exactly what we did previously to distract the criminals from diminishing our hex bubble. Rinse and repeat this until our first raiding party are at the 3rd fading and our 2nd raiding party are at the 2nd fading. once here we can get outside pd member to batter ram the walls to the base if possible as this can effectively distract the defenders of the base to give us enough time to calculate where both raiding partys can go to once past all the fading doors. Now the first raiding party are in immediately throw a hex down step back and the stealth shield to let us further communicate and co ordinate our attacks on each defender, otherwise we may end up dying and the 2nd raiding party still has to kill for example 5 people but they are only on 100hp. would be better for the first raiding party to fully kill 2 people and have to deal with the remaining defenders effectively, numbers matter alot when protecting a base. once we are inside the base and the defenders are all dead or detained and soon to be arrested, id tell the raiding partys to destroy anything illegal like: drug manufacturer equipment, money printers etc. once that has been dealt we can all safely leave the base, remove the barricades, and leave the area.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).

I would chase the suspect and attempt to try and talk to him again, if non compliance equip my taser and taze him. once i have him stopped polietly ask him again to face the wall and stop running or he will be arrested for non-compliance, if he is
still not complying i would have to taze him again and cuff him preferably with the stronger cuffs so if needed call for backup either through the PD radio or through teamspeak. Pat him down / weapon check, if he has weapons ask for his license and if he doesnt have one
want him for non compliance and illegal weapons, call for an arresting officer whilst waiting for an arresting officer explain to the criminal what his crimes are and that doing it again would result in the same outcome. Now the arresting officer has arrived
i would say to the criminal he is under arrest for 'non-compliance and illegal weapons'.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yes, if they are not breaking the server rules.
- Polite yet forceful Of course.
- Effective coordination Yes.
- Excellent marksmanship Yes, although sometimes it is hard on a GMOD server.
- Great role-play ability Yes, one of my favourite parts of being PD.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 8
- Polite yet forceful: 9
- Effective coordination: 8
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8
- Role-Play Ability: 8

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
+Support

+seen him on team speak.
+very nice and formal app. good techniques when explaining situations.
+good experience.

(hope to see you become a CGSF)

Reactions: royalty

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+ Support
+ Seen in game and TS
+ good raiding skills
+ Great RP skills

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
Seen on TS3/PD
+ Capable of raiding
+ Can keep up in combat
+ Good RP

'enzi

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 18, 2021
+Support
-Great RP
-Very Active
-Combat skills are superb

-Always have positive interactions

Goodluck!

(1)Bonga

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
- active as pd
- seen on ts
- good raiding skills
- good rp skills
- great combat skills

Best of luck

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Royalty!

After further consideration we have decided to deny your application.
Reason being that your activity has dropped by a lot sadly.

But seeing decent potential in you, you may reapply in 1 week instead of 2.

With kind regards
Erik Glover

Status
Not open for further replies.