Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): fazecallumb
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 13h
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
In-game name: royalty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196633340
Discord ID: royaltyhvh
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First on new forums.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, warnings im not sure. but ban was due to duplicating weapons in 3.0 and one blacklist for cheating many years ago which has been dealt with.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes pretty sure ive been staff twice before.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Only server on gmod ive played is CG, i always try to roleplay no matter what job.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2 hours on weekdays, up to 8 on weekends.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I feel like the current staff team is extremely overwhelmed due to the high player counts and new players. I strongly feel like you could do with some help and i thought as ive been staff before
and understand the rules i'd be able to help out to lower the load on the current staff team, as there can be up to 22 sits with only a few active. myself personally have waited for sits up to 30 minutes which never used to happen before.
I feel for the staff team, and would love to chuck a helping hand if ever needed, when playing before sits would almost be instantly answered and it made it so people who broke the rules would get punished almost then and there, i see alot of sits
being opened and closed just because the person who opened the sit just doesnt care anymore as it was so long ago.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Like i said ive been staff before and see that you could use the help. Id help with all the sits if im not currently engaged in rp or just looking for something to pass time. I try to be as helpful as possible in OOC when new players ask questions, or even just
the odd little tip to new players i see who are doing something that could be done alot easier and more efficent. I feel like im special over the other applicants because, im on quite early in the morning and late at night which is when there are a very low amount of admins
and its at these times where people like to break the rules because they feel they can get away with it just due to the fact that there arent many admins on which is just wrong, no one should be able to just break the rules because they want to for every illegal action there is a consequece.
I've been staff before so would only take about 30 minutes to catch me up on all the odd rules that are quite easily forgettable as i havent played since the previous darkrp. I always try to be non biased even back when I would go VOD or AOD as previous staff, I'd never takes sides even in real life
i feel like favourtism is just a waste of time, especially when sits are piling up and a bias'd staff is explaining why his friend is not in the wrong, sits should be plain and simple someone is right and someone is either wrong or just uneducated.

sorry if the app is formated weird, i had to write it in notepad.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hello @royalty,

I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons;

+ You are very active in the game and i never had any problems with you. Only positive encounters.
+ I have seen you in teamspeak
+ You have previous staff experience

+/- Your application can use some formatting.
Yeah i dont know why it wouldnt work on here, my chrome was bugging.

but thank you for your support

Anilyse

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Scotland
+Support
+Previous staff experience and has good rule knowledge
+Active on ts3
+Active in game
+Always had friendly encounters with you

Good luck, would be nice having another old staff member joining us again :)

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Previous staff experience and has good rule knowledge
+Active on ts3
+Active in game
+Always had friendly encounters with you

Good luck, would be nice having another old staff member joining us again :)
Appreciate the support (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.