Ruben Palestine Lagus Special Agent Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffery A Steel

Jul 28, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:509589348
Discord name: professionales
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 5 months.
In what country are you located?: Sweden.
Time zone: Cest gmt 2+
Character name(s): Ruben ‘Palestine’ Laguse
Civilian name: Ruberto Jerusalem Lagus
Chaos Insurgency Name: Jeffery A Steel.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, Logitec G935.
-
What are your total levels?:
127, 32 Combat, 34 D-class, 20 Research, SCP 15 and 26 Support.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 CPL, Gensec Riot license, CI Gamma 1SGT.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-i've received one Rdm Warning for d-block when I stabbed someone to death 21 May. 2nd warning 21 Augusti NLR due to walking past the same area 4 minutes after dying there. 3rd warning Rdm 6 Sep I killed Wybert after a verbal feud ensued which turned into a physical altercation.
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?:
About 3 months active on and off.
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?:
I feel like I've done all I could as a Senior Agents want to advance further in Dea and take on more responsibilities and host tryouts and missions.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I've got a lot of combative experience as well as a lot of time to spend on the server and I've done and taken part in multiple event wars and negotiations with CI over hostages.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I've not written many documents but i could really need some work when it comes to formatting.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: To upp hold order within Dea and take care of on-site and off-site negotiations for Foundation personnel and also to on Surface upp hold the veil of secrecy. We are also to host Dea tryouts and respond to emergencies and CI raids or Deep covers.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ruben Laguse born and raised in Finland at the age of 18 Immigrated to the United States of America in search of a better life but failed in his search. Instead, chose to make his way to Canada joining the Canadian military for a better life and a new start.

During his service in the Canadian Army Ruben was selected to be transferred to Nato forces during the war Yugoslav wars and the bombing of Belgrad. Operation Mobile during the Libyan Civil War to help in peacekeeping missions. During his time in service, Ruben shows slight Violent tendencies but also remarkable leadership and strict discipline.

After returning from his service around the world, shortly thereafter he was contacted by the Foundation climbing through the ranks of GSD and transferring over to Dea. Choosing to reach further Ruben was promoted to Senior Agent after his time serving the foundation eliminating Anomalous entities and external threats and making negotiations with enemies.

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+SUPPORT

App could use some more details like colors

Overall let him cook

Nu-7 CSG and GSD Captain Cary "Raven"

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello, @Ruben Palestine Laguse

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.