Accepted Rule Clarification: D-Class using Dispensers

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This is a request for server leadership to create a rule clarification on the termination of D-Class who use a dispenser.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Less sits
- More consistency

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Controversial clarification

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
On the daily, there are people who complain about being RDM'd for using a dispenser as D-Class. There are huge amounts of different opinions on it, from both staff and site admin/command, and sits are consistently made regarding it from what I've seen.

This suggestion asks for Server Leadership to create a clarification based on their own opinions on whether D-Class should be terminated for using a dispenser.
This suggestion is not asking for a specific outcome, but simply the clarification to be made on whether D-Class CAN or CAN NOT be terminated for using dispensers.

I apologize if this is the wrong area to request a rule clarification, but I had to say it.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Hi, this is in the process of being implemented, along with a good batch of updated rules and staff rulings.

The current clarification, until this update is released, is;

Class-D may not be terminated inside D-Block for using the dispensers unless a keycard is seen on their person.

Reactions: Speff and Geronimo
Status
Not open for further replies.