Rust William's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): CertTheCat900
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 1 month
Age: 15, I may sound younger but it's because I haven't hit puberty yet so please don't judge how I sound but only my voice and maturity.

In what country are you located?: England, United Kingdom, Manchester
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): Rust Williams
USSR name (regiment and rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199146910982
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, I have been an admin on a Roblox server before. Quite a popular one but I forgot the name of it since I do not play Roblox anymore.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, I have been in a few situations which required serious roleplay. I've played a couple serious rp servers such as GTA V Serious rp, Dark rp, SCP-RP ect.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-I can be on for 6-7 hours on a school day and when it's the weekend or the holidays I can be on all day everyday until I got to sleep for 8 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-A reason I would love to be a moderator for is because I feel like I will have a big part as admin such as not getting heated when in heavy situations, another reason is that I'm pretty good at coding so I'll be able to help fix bug issues on the server. Another reason is that if there are any racists, cheaters, toxic behaviour, RDM ect. then I will deal with that seriously and there will be consequences/punishments to those people.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I often play about 6-7 hours a day (loving the server btw) and I do see that admins struggle to deal with difficult situations and some are quite new to admin so I definitely see some struggling to find a player's name to return them or some struggle with checking logs. So I think I could give them admins a helping hand and deal with situations myself.

-Yours sincerely, Kurt Mango.

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
-support
- cant be staff on SCP and mrp

- a LEGIT copy of your SCP-RP staff app
- does not fit the required time to apply for staff

kurt, please stop making these apps for staff if your going to be copying your last staff app if you really want to become staff then heres what i suggest
- stay on a server for around 1-2 months
- get to know the active players and the staff/GMs
- dont break the rules(important)
- and a big one is listening to people, always orders from someone, if you dont u may seem like a minge to them and they wont let you in staff

its getting to quite a joke now, so please take a chill pill, download TS and join the TS server and talk to people for 1-2 months

- (ex big minge) Tony

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
-support
- cant be staff on SCP and mrp

- a LEGIT copy of your SCP-RP staff app
- does not fit the required time to apply for staff

kurt, please stop making these apps for staff if your going to be copying your last staff app if you really want to become staff then heres what i suggest
- stay on a server for around 1-2 months
- get to know the active players and the staff/GMs
- dont break the rules(important)
- and a big one is listening to people, always orders from someone, if you dont u may seem like a minge to them and they wont let you in staff

its getting to quite a joke now, so please take a chill pill, download TS and join the TS server and talk to people for 1-2 months

- (ex big minge) Tony
Why are you always on me lmao. It's getting kind of weird. Also I don't want to play SCP-RP anymore and I would like no interactions with people from SCP-RP onto mrp. Why try and ruin this thread? I have been playing this one longer than SCP-RP and I love this one more. So go away Tony. You literally only play SCP-RP so there's no need to comment on this thread when it has nothing to do with SCP-RP thank you. Otherwise I'll have to ask staff because you're kind of harassing me rn and all you do is spread negativity.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Application Denied

Hi Rust Williams.
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.
Given that you have lied on this application about your age, lied on your SCP moderator application: made an SCP moderator application previously without permission and the fact this is pretty much a direct copy of your SCP moderator application, not to mention you claim you first joined a week ago, however I can see you made this application ~35 minutes after joining MRP for the first time ever.
We will not be accepting your staff application.

You may not re-apply without a MRP Super Admin+'s permission, even if you meet the minimum requirements.​

Status
Not open for further replies.