sahns demotion appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: sahns

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166839696

Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator.

Who demoted you?: I resigned.

Date of demotion?: 30th June.

What is the case against you? I was inactive and had not reached my requirements for the past 2 weeks.

Is this true?: This is true.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes I have, I don't remember if the first time I got demoted or left, but on CG Darkrp I was Admin and got demoted pretty sure everyone who was on the server at the time knows why.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have.

What is your side of the story?:

on the 28th of September I got warned for "Killing while not hired - Failrp" and that was a completely correct warning, THOUGH i wouldve given a verbal to myself, its understandable that I received the warning, and it was just something that I did not know was a rule as I had recently came back after not playing for a while.

On oct 29th I got warned for "Failrp - Executing kidnapped friendlies", and to my knowledge, this was allowed before, therefore I had asked in Comms for "permission to execute" and it got accepted, however High Command thought I wanted to execute a NATO hostage, not friendlies that were being kidnapped, it was a miscommunication but also a valid warning.

Why should you return / what will you change? I want to be there and help out as I see staff "needs" help, I've got plenty of experience on being a staff member and in this community so I think I'd do a very good job. I See that the server is not in its best state and I would really love to help out in any way i can, that including being friendly to new players and helping them if they need anything and trying to maintain a professional server where there are little to no toxcicity.

Neutral leaning to +Support

Hi Sahns,

I've known you for a while on the server but sadly we don't really interact much anymore, but from the few interactions we have had, they've been positive, and you seem to have a good reputation on the server.

Only concern is the leaving staff team twice issue, if you've been unblacklisted then that's great, but I don't want you to return only to get burnt out and leave a third time.

Best of luck,

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+support

-Active IG/TS3
-Friendly and mature
-Had no issues with before
-Good ruleknowledge

Best of luck sahns

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
neutral leaning towards + Support

+ semiactive
+ friendly/approachable
+ mature

Goof luck Sahns!
-Chad

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Accepted

Hi Sahns,
Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.
We would like to welcome you back into the team as a Moderator: speak to an SA+ to be inducted back into the team.
Kind regards, Falcon​

Status
Not open for further replies.