Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Name: sahns

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166839696

Previous Rank (convert if required): Admin

Who demoted you?: Hydro or Cloak I believe

Date of demotion?:around 3rd of July 2021

What is the case against you?: I was drunk and went online on the server and I did some things that should not have been done. I dont remember in detail what I did.

Is this true?: Yes, I do remember that I went online and that I did stuff that was not allowed.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Not prior to that incident, but after.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: On old darkrp I had a few warnings that I got before I became staff, I have 3 I believe on MRP that are from 2022.

What is your side of the story?: Pretty much explained above, went on server drunk and abused my staff powers.

Why should you return / what will you change?: Currently there 2/16 sits, It's been like this since launch and I just want to help out where I can. I know me being drunk is a meme but I've not done it since and I won't do it again. I have a lot of experience with staffing, firstly on Darkrp and secondly on MRP, where I have been staff multiple times as well as SL 2 times, reaching Senior Admin once. Just to clarify, I know coming on the server intoxicated is stupid and I will never do such thing again.

I know I wasn't staff blacklisted on DarkRP, but I was on MRP and this is appealing that meanwhile making a demotion appeal.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

I don't know anything about your prior DarkRP staff experience, but in my opinion you have been active on the server. As well as this you were helpful and friendly as staff on MRP so for these reasons I wish you the best of luck on your appeal.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Was a friendly and active Staff member on MRP, and had a good relation with most of the player base on MRP.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Knows his stuff and is a well known community member

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Active
+ Friendly
+ Good staff member for the most part

- Did something bad

I actually have no idea what you did while drunk, not sure if I'd left MRP by that point or not but I've not heard anything so I can't comment on that too much. From what I do remember though, you were always a good staff member, active and friendly towards players. When you were unsure of any rule or situation you'd always check with someone senior which was a massive thing for me back in MRP to ensure that there was no inconsistency in decisions from staff on any unclear rules.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Hello Sahns,

I will be providing my point of view here on this situation.

I know you are appealing for the staff blacklist that you received for the DarkRP server, yes this was a long time ago and if you had properly committed to changing your ways you would have been an excellent staff member to be back on the DRP staff team.

However, you were staff twice on MRP, the first time resulted in your work schedule not fitting with the requirements of your role as a SL member and you had to resign. You were continuously missing requirements. The second time you returned to MRP, at the time I was Super Admin, you had promised me that you were able to once again commit to working well as a staff member and meet all requirements. Yes, you did achieve this for a few months but this dropped off and you fell into the same situation as before. Only this time, I intervened as I had noticed that you returned to this pattern and I demoted you. I applied a 3-month staff blacklist at that time, as at that time I was a Community Supervisor, this resulted in the blacklist applying to all CN servers equally. A few weeks ago, whilst you were a DarkRP helper I banned you for attempted racism from the DarkRP discord.

If this appeal is accepted, then you need to take a moment and think if this is something you can commit to. If you return to your old ways then there will be no way you can be considered staff again.

Doofy

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
However, you were staff twice on MRP, the first time resulted in your work schedule not fitting with the requirements of your role as a SL member and you had to resign. You were continuously missing requirements. The second time you returned to MRP, at the time I was Super Admin, you had promised me that you were able to once again commit to working well as a staff member and meet all requirements. Yes, you did achieve this for a few months but this dropped off and you fell into the same situation as before. Only this time, I intervened as I had noticed that you returned to this pattern and I demoted you.
I'm sure this is not your intent but it sounds like all I ever did was my basic requirements and nothing else, which is not true. If I remember correctly it was only towards the very end that I started missing requirements and getting low vtime which is why I resigned. The last time (again, if I remember correctly) there was a couple of instances where I didn't get my requirements and I did take quite a few LOA/ROA's but this was due to me finishing my apprenticeship and coming into an exam period which I needed to put my full focus on. Saying this, I do know that especially my last month was horrendous, and I should've resigned sooner instead of taking up a spot and being demoted. I've always been honest about how I do as staff and can agree that my demotion was due since the start of June.
If this appeal is accepted, then you need to take a moment and think if this is something you can commit to. If you return to your old ways then there will be no way you can be considered staff again.
I know this may be my last shot at staff which is why I've switched up my mentality, instead of waiting to get demoted or waiting to resign last minute before getting demoted, If I feel getting burnt out or that I'm starting to not enjoy the server I will be fully transparent in my opinions. I know it may sound cringe or something but I really do just want whats best for the server(s) and for the community.

A few weeks ago, whilst you were a DarkRP helper I banned you for attempted racism from the DarkRP discord.
this was unexcuseable, I know it sounds like something you've heard a million times before but I would never actually say the word, either typing or with my voice, there's no screenshots or clips of me saying anything racist and you can ask the people I surround my self with if thats who I am or not.

Didn't mean for this to become a whole chapter but TLDR, I can fully accept that I a) have to wait out my blacklist b) get accepted c) don't get accepted. As I said I really just want whats best for the server.

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
+Support
+Active in-game and on ts3
+Previous experience as an admin
+Haven't had a problem with you

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
+ Support

+ Active on DarkRP and easy to reach on TS3
+ Mature, handles serious situations well
+ Good server rule knowledge
+ Ex-Admin

Although the reason of your demotion is not the greatest thing in the world, you've definitely shown that you've changed your ways since then. Considering you've been around for a long time and have great experience with being Server Leadership, I'm giving you a + Support. The DarkRP staff team definitely needs experienced people like you who know how to and are ready to help the server be a fun and fair environment for everyone.

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @sahns I'm going to give you a:

+ Support

+ Active In-Game; I've seen you a fair few times around.
+ I've seen you pretty active on the discord too and always willing to lend a hand
+ Past experience is good, dispite the reason of losing your rank.
+/- I haven't seen you in teamspeak.
- Being demoted for abusing your powers.

After a good think over this application and the interactions I've seen of you I'm going to support this application. The reason you were demoted isn't a crazy reason, more a stupid one, and given it's been several years since the incident, I'd take note that you've learnt your lesson. Good luck with your application.

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @sahns,

I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons;

+ Very active in-game
+ Very active on teamspeak3
+ My interactions with you were always positive
+ Previous staff experience
+ Mature person and someone who is easily approachable

I don't think you will ever do the things you have done in the past.

Good luck on your application.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
I appreciate all the support. It's been 16 days since I posted this and it's apparent that the staff team has the numbers SL are looking for. Frankly,after over 2 weeks of waiting for a response with no avail I'm not intersted being in this staff team.

Withdrawing my application, lock please.

Status
Not open for further replies.