Salas Nunez GM App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Hsfawzy

For how long have you played on CG MRP: played a few times on launch around 2-3 weeks actively

In what country are you located?: Egypt

Time zone: GMT+2

In-game name and Previous Names: SHA MSGT Salas Nunez

Steam ID:
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

First application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-GTA Semi Serious RP/ CG if you consider it serious RP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

4+ School days On weekends 8+

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I have seen some amazing events carried out and I have thought of a lot of amazing events that can be used to enhance the rp experience with events that would interest a lot of people,

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I’d Be able to help proper be on during peace time by hosting events that would make the players be on throughout

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):

Arms Trade-> USSR and NATO will be fighting to get the only shipment of missiles due to a malfunction in the cargo plane which would cause the cargo to land in the Town |This event will lead to one of the sides not having missile privileges for 1 war| Winner will be decided by whoever can capture the area|

Operation Synergy-> A Known terrorist group will be receiving a shipment of weapons | objective infiltrate the terrorist group and plant an agent to gain intel about the date and location of the of the shipment location

Operation Strike The Tent -> highly classified info is being leaked by NATO Officials of bribes being taken by KGB/High Command |Objective Eliminate the NATO Offical

Plan Paris-> Plan Paris consists of NATO attempting to free refuges taken by USSR kept in a secure location | Objective Extraction of refuges|If you are wondering why its called “Plan Paris” it’s because Paris is known as “The City Of Freedom”

Angel Down-> Angel down would make both sides looking for UAV’s that were captured by millita and hidden in a secret location once arrival the other side would need to fully capture the area first people to capture it would have the advantage of having a UAV on 10% of the war time

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

Operation Snow Fall-> Russian Scientists are working on a new Bio weapon with power of wiping mass nation |Goals
>Identify location of lab
>Breach the facility
>Attempt to extract
>Hack into the server to gain knowledge about the weapon (Would require someone highly skilled MnScript users)
>load scientist onto the helicopter

Map:Biofrost

D-Day (Sequel to Operation snow fall)-> in fear of USSR launching Nukes All NATO and USSR Would be moved to the Biofrost Map for 2 days | Objective whoever can
-Base Raid First
Base raid would lead to NATO Secrets being revealed causing NATO economy decreasing (If NATO get base raided)
Base raid would lead to downfall in the USSR’s economy (If USSR are Base Raided

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:
SAS-> Kidnap President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
Option 1 (Make other Side pay large amount for his return)
Option 2 (USSR Attempt to recapture the president)

MP->MP Will be dispatched to East Town (If Captured by them) on reports of soldiers selling and buying Cyanide pills
Option 1 (Send in a NATO Spy undercover as a Civilian to lure out soldiers who are buying Cyanide)
Option 2 (Stage raid on East Town arresting all the civilians and taking them in for investigation)

17th->Attempt to recollect a lost drive containing Vehicle blueprints which were lost on the transport route (Route will be given at the time of the event)
(17th Troops will be launched onto the Route to search for speed drive and possibly interrogate some civilians)

JAF-> JAF Will be transporting high value target to base while trying to prevent USSR from destroying/capturing the target
(JAF Will be attempting to avoid being downed and will be receiving help from SAS on the ground)

ISAF-> ISAF will attack A known terrorist group who will be station on town awaiting to ambush ISAF
(ISAF Will attempt to eliminate all terrorists and locate all weapons hidden in the town)

https://www.google.com/search?q=vladimir+putin+full+name&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=Rq-rwnakKRiz0M%2CGntvb_VdpskngM%2C%2Fm%2F08193&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTdKLNjZjJPoHYj5zWv7Fsrk97buA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjtw6zuuubvAhVNPBoKHc3QDBYQ_B16BAgQEAE#imgrc=Rq-rwnakKRiz0M

What missions would you make for each regiment in

USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:

AG->AG will attempt to stop a group of Soldiers staging a Coup d’état against a USSR High command
Option 1 (Kill all the soldiers without harming the high command)
Option 2 (Negotiate with the soldiers and convince them to free the high command

KGB-> KGB will be securing the arrival of a vip target who is visiting to notify high command of a possible NATO Weapon Shipment
(Secure the arrival of the vip to base and stop any attempts of assassination or kidnaping “Will be getting help from AG/SHA to secure arrival)

10th-> 10th will be attacking an enemy FOB Heavily guarded and will attempt to capture the point and get NATO Tank blueprints
Option 1 (Get help from ABT where some would be paradropping in and some would be in armored vehicles)
Option 2 (Get help from SHA/AG and coordinate an attack “10th would be leading the attack”)

ABT-> ABT will attempt to disrupt a NATO Vip’s Arrival at airfield
Option 1 (Kill the Vip)
Option 2 ( Attempt to capture the vip by getting help from USSR Ground forces SHA/AG)

SHA->SHA Will carry out a hit on one of NATO’s High ranking Officers while he is giving a speech at Town
(SHA eliminate the officer )
(SHA Attempt to kidnap the officer)

Last edited:

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

- Lacking imagination for event ideas
- Must be 15 to apply
- Poorly done application
- Haven't seen you on the server much

Although I know you can apply for the position aged 14, that's if you're mature enough and have played for 3 months and I wouldn't class playing a couple times when the server first started, and then not playing until only the past 2/3 weeks as actively playing for 3 months.
Your application is mainly one sentence answers to questions that I feel should have at the very minimum a small paragraph to answer it.
A couple of your ideas are okay, but the majority of them are lacking imagination and are extremely simple.

Last edited:

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

Haven't interacted with you much so I can't give a verdict.

Good Luck!

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021

-Support

• Dreadful grammar and responses to questions (Weak Application)
  • Event ideas are too generic & not unique
  • Have not seen you much in game & you don't stand out
  • Event explanations lack detail & effort

Richard McKing [Cronos]

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 8, 2021
Netherlands
-Support

-Application needs way more detail
-Haven't seen you on the server really
-The JAF mission sounds like just transport, which kind of makes us like a taxi service and not like anything I am willing to do

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-support

Hi salas my interactions have only ever been positive with you and even though your under the age needed I do think your mature enough however a lot of things need improvement; Activity, Unique ideas and spend more time on the server 2-3 weeks doesn't feel sufficient and your application is a mess

on a lighter note,
Good luck salas

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Application Denied

You seem to have left a negative impact on players in the community which is not what we look for in a game master, you may re-apply in 2 weeks after a discussion with either myself or Beans.​

Status
Not open for further replies.