Accepted Sample-able 7722

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Adds the ability to sample 7722, i had an idea for the effects he could give
chemical 1: Living metal, when taken your armour will regenerate 1 point/s but your speed will slow, effect lasts 60 seconds

chemical 2: Metallic Blood, when taken you you will heal 25 Health and Armour

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Gives 7722 more RP and visitors
adds more samples/chemicals to work with

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
regenerating armour could be annoying to deal with in the midst of combat

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it should be added to give 7722 more activity and RP, it would also make armour easier to get back so you dont have to run back to an armoury every single time

Last edited:

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
+Support

I have been advocating for samples from 7722 for so long. And these are exactly what I thought of.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
-/+ support
i like the idea of 7722 getting some sort of new chemicals but we really dont need another superdrug for CI or any MTF

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
-/+ SUPPORT
I like the idea but the issue has already been mentioned; we're trying our best to make the chemicals more balanced and fair (hence the removal of chosen one), adding this could be a step in the wrong direction as far as chem balancing goes

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+SUPPORT

This support clearly comes from a good place and gives an interesting way of using said samples, giving us a new chemical and more to do ( This would be especially cool for me since I love to dabble with chems ).

Having the ability to sample 7722 would surely grant non-spec more visitors and would kill the boredom of 7722 players ( Maybe making it a half-sample, half-interview type thing?? ) but in reality it is kind of a chem-based thing ( But tbf 7722 and other SCPs without samples need to kind of get their own bit, even those who can be sampled like 912 and 2295 which share the same substance ).

However, the issue is balancing - I kind of find the ideas somewhat cool but they might be too OP to be implemented - The regen isn't half bad but I'd personally remove the slow ( as it can and will be negated by potent dulox and either way it'd just be annoying to deal with instead of a real negative ) and I'd make the regen time shorter ( Like maybe 35-40 seconds ) which would still make the chemical vialbe but fair.

But the 'metalic blood' part might be too much - something similar would be kind of cool though like maybe adding a slight overheal ( As in that being the 'shield' ) or a slight armour overheal when ingesting enough samples - I don't know I'm ballparking here.

I'm simply finding it hard to justify a reason why a chemical would give you 'shield' ( Armour plates etc. )

In conclusion, it's a great idea with the right gist of it, some balancing would be required by the CN team to ensure its fair but in general it's a great suggestion, good luck!!

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
+Support

Been wanting a chemical that gives armor for a while now

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @RoxieCat2003,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.