MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
Your in-game name:Sandwalker
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:171984691
Your steam community link:
Date of ban:26 oct 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity / Harassment
Who banned you: Connor
Ban length?: 2 weeks toatal , 1 week left
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Seen a therapist and spoken to friends on my personal problems that lead my anger to get to the level that i did when i verbally attacked a member of the staff team
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes dont know how many but ive been banned 4/5 times
Why should you be unbanned: It wont happen again and ive learned my leason plus i miss playing with friends already
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: learn rules inside out and make sure im not stupid
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because its good an i have sunk alot of time into the server

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
Your in-game name:Sandwalker
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:171984691
Your steam community link:
Date of ban:26 oct 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity / Harassment
Who banned you: Connor
Ban length?: 2 weeks toatal , 1 week left
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Seen a therapist and spoken to friends on my personal problems that lead my anger to get to the level that i did when i verbally attacked a member of the staff team
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes dont know how many but ive been banned 4/5 times
Why should you be unbanned: It wont happen again and ive learned my leason plus i miss playing with friends already
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: learn rules inside out and make sure im not stupid
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because its good an i have sunk alot of time into the server
Unbanned now so no need to view

Status
Not open for further replies.