UK
Your in-game name: Sandwalker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171984691
Your steam community link: JΛDΛCTΛ#3536
Date of ban: 28/11/2021
What is your exact ban reason: MRDM
Who banned you: Erwin Ackerman STEAM_0:1:90588491
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threwith ads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not mess around with matadors late at night however the matador had the smoke glitch where u have smoke in your hands and the matador still shoots and cut down the mingeness late at night.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned multiple times before however, this was quite a long time ago, I have a rdm warning that was an understood one as I miss understood the situation and killed a civ.
Why should you be unbanned: As this was late at night and myself and JAF were messing about killing each other and I threw a smoke but I was holding a matador beforehand and it glitched and fired the matador instead of chucking the smoke the same situation that happened with tony with his MRDM ban, however, the matador wouldn't of hit the people if Augustin didn't Physgun me into the air. however, it was not Augustin's fault as I should not have fired the matador.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because I was messing around, I was previously staff x3 so I understand the rules and won't break them, make sure every action is backed by evidence and make sure I think about stuff before doing it as this situation could have been avoided if I would have thought about what happened and changed weapons properly instead of quick swapping. I am sorry for what happened and I never try to intentionally break the rules of the server and try my best to stay in the right at all times and when the situation is questionable I try to keep as much info and as much evidence as I can however in this situation I did not clip it as I got instantly banned and was a bit annoyed so I turned everything off and left it for a while.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because I really enjoy playing this server and do not want to break rules, I want to continue playing as well because I have a lot of friends that play this and the ban has cut me off from playing with them.

Edited(01/12/2021)-Add missing details

Last edited:

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
Your in-game name: Sandwalker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171984691
Your steam community link: JΛDΛCTΛ#3536
Date of ban: 28/11/2021
What is your exact ban reason: MRDM
Who banned you: Erwin Ackerman STEAM_0:1:90588491
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not mess around with matadors late at night however the matador had the smoke glitch where u have smoke in your hands and the matador still shoots, and cut down the mingeness late at nights.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned multiple times before however, this was quite a long time ago, I have a rdm warning that was an understood one as I miss understood the situation and killed a civ.
Why should you be unbanned: As this was late at night and myself and JAF were messing about killing each other and I let of a matador shot with the glitch of the smoke, however, the matador wouldn't of hit the people if Augustin didn't Physgun me into the air. however, it was not Augustin's fault as I should not have fired the matador.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because I was messing around, I was previously staff x3 so I understand the rules and won't break them.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because I really enjoy playing this server and do not want to break rules, I want to continue playing as well because I have a lot of friends that play this and the ban has cut me off from playing with them.
i do just want to add a bit of an addiction to this on my own accord as I feel like the ban was not deserved as all of JAF and myself were killing each other within the kill house as we were doing combat training in CQB however the glitch with the matador is when you shot the matador and switch to either the salute bind or smoke it counts still as the matador and I fast switched to my smoke to eliminate the entry and I got chucked in the air by Augustin as we were messing about and the smoke was thrown as well as the matador so the rocket hit the infantry which I instantly got banned, I didnt get TPed so I can explain what happened I got instantly banned.

Last edited:

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Appeal Denied

Hi Sandwalker,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

This is not the first time this happened during the day, which is why your appeal is being denied. While you said this happened at late night, it is still unacceptable to break the rules as there is no downtime on this server.

You may re-appeal in a week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.