Status
Not open for further replies.
Which server are you applying for? (UK):
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171984691
Discord name: sandwalker.
For how long have you played on MRP: Since Beta
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17th MAJ Ash Changreta (Sandwalker)
USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Sandwalker
Civilian name: Sandy
Do you have a mic? : Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes on these forums i had one on the old forums
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: quite a few warns but none recently 2 bans
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on Military RP?: This server and ARMA servers and Squad
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: My steel will to get what needs to be done, done, i have a very strong determination to make NATO the best as we need to be better and i would like to make nato more fun and RP rolled to increase activity and up the skill.
-

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
Currently 17TH MAJ

Previous Ranks:
SAS MAJ X2
JAF CPT and then joined back and MAJx2,
17TH COL and now MAJ again

-

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
-Experience of the game
-Experience IRL with being a RAF cadet trainer Staff SGT and a Manager for a retail company
-I am a fun and joyful person but when stuff needs to get serious i can be very serious and quite stern when needed
-I have qualifications IRL for leadership and managing
-I have quite a lot of patience now.

Weaknesses:
-Can have a switch in attitude very quickly
-Unpredictable in what i do but it can be a good thing
-I can be to stern sometimes to a point it comes across mean

-

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ash Changreta, better known as Sandwalker, had a reputation in the military as sharp as a blade. Few knew he was a descendant of the infamous mob boss Luca Changreta, a fact Ash rarely spoke of but which shaped him all the same. The ruthless cunning that had propelled Luca to the top of the underworld seemed to flow in Ash's veins, but Ash had chosen a different path—one forged through discipline and grit.

From his early days in the Special Forces, Ash demonstrated a knack for survival and quick thinking. He navigated missions that would have broken lesser men, earning his nickname, Sandwalker, for his skill in maneuvering tanks through treacherous desert terrain. His transition to the Air Regiments only solidified his reputation. Ash took to flying with the same relentless drive, becoming known for his aerial prowess and ability to outmanoeuvre enemies. His adaptability and refusal to accept failure set him apart from his peers.

To those under his command, Ash was a hard but fair leader. He demanded excellence because he expected nothing less of himself. Always first into battle and last to leave, Ash drove his men hard, gaining their respect even if they feared his stern demeanour. Stories of unexpected kindness would occasionally surface, hinting at a more complex man than the tough exterior suggested—gestures that revealed a struggle between his hardened soldier persona and the softer side he rarely showed.

As he looked toward the future, Ash couldn’t help but reflect on his family’s legacy. The old ways of the mob were gone, but the ambition and drive that marked the Changreta name were still relevant. Ash had the skills and the discipline; now, he needed to decide how to use them. The world was uncertain, but one thing was clear: Ash Changreta, Sandwalker, was ready to make his mark, on his own terms.

-

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?: Overseeing military operations with precision, Make Regiments run smoothly and maintain seamless coordination with one another. uphold peace and order among the regiments, with the support of the Royal Military Police (RMP), fostering discipline and unity throughout the ranks.
-
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
Ensuring that RCs are effectively managing their regiment, from handling roster duties to addressing sensitive issues like demotions, strikes, and PT sessions. They should also focus on maintaining high activity levels to keep the regiment staffed with skilled and active members..

-

The main reason for me wanting to become NHC is ive helped every regiment on NATO and some on USSR/NWO it is now time for me to Help NATO as a whole with activity and towards being better so NATO can finaly crush USSR in wars and be the best we can possibly be, but the main reason is as a member of NHC i can have more authority to get regiments doing peacetime task and more roleplay so people have more fun on the server and enjoy being in the positions they are in, with my reputation i understand i have done some silly things in the past however i may be a changed person in the sense of more comon sense of the right time and right place, with support and help from fellow NHC and Reginmental Command we can all pull together and get NATO to the top and stay there forever.

Last edited:

Dentos

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Apr 5, 2024
+Support
Haven't personally seen you lead (m)any wars, but due to multiple interactions I've had with you throughout my time on CN MRP I think you might be a good candidate for High Command. You seem knowledgeable and your calls during war are always solid, which is something we need nowadays. Work on that attitude you mentioned, it will help you keep a good image overall.
Good luck man

Levi

Mar 15, 2023
+Support
Great guy who has been with the server since the very start. This experience is extremely good to have in NHC, being able to make the correct decisions very easily. With my personal interactions, seeing you as NHC would be a great fit for you. I do hope to see you more active on the server if possible to see your work in NHC be noticed. Good luck on your application.

sideswipe

May 20, 2024
- support
- fully grown up man playing a video game with bunch of underage ppl
- i hate him

+ support
+ writes essays so long that no one will read but if u read im pretty sure there are some cool info there
+ makes good jokes
+ i like him

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear @Sandwalker ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.