UK
Name:Sandwalker
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:171984691
Previous Rank (convert if required): TGM
Who demoted you?: Falcon/Sahns
Date of demotion?:around the 26th of July
What is the case against you?: abuse of power using
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: in staff twice but for abuse of spawning vehicles and using them in rp.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:yes banned for MRDM which was accidental but I did it twice in 1 day and I have 16 warnings since I started the server in 2020
What is your side of the story?: it was approximately 2-3am and myself and a few others were messing about and I had a thought for an event of air dropping tanks but as we were messing about, I thought it would be funny to sling a M1A1 under a chinook and fly to swamp and back which caused it to destroy the chinook, however the only active person on the server Jamal had clipped it but did not ask/say anything to stop or anything about it which falcon/say so got hold of the video and demoted me for abuse of my powers. Personally it was mindless fun with my friends at stupid o'clock in the morning which someone didn't like however it was all but him that was messing about as there was 5 people on the server 1 afk, myself and 2 others and Jamal.
Why should you return / what will you change? I had a lot of ideas and, I had done 5 events in a week whit good results, plus I never abised my powers in the day or peak time only when there was not enough people for war, for example clubs and dance parties or little events to keep people having fun and not get bored late at night.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral but willing to give him an 2nd chance

Sandwalker was an good GM for like more fun events(racing,CTF and more) but never really seen him make an more serious event imo but he was dedicated to the role but sometimes when he was doing events he was playing with the limits and on the edge of like oh this is still okay. I would like to see him get an 2nd chance but also not cause we don't know if he is gonna change that much cause for what ive seen why he got demoted was really stupid and a bit of abuse of powers. But the thing leans me more to an second chance was he was dedicated on making events. If he gets accepted and welcomed back in the GM team I would love to see him do and try to do more RP events besides OOC events cause I see he is good at OOC events but haven't seen much of RP events tbh.

I will still leave an neutral cause of the demotion reason but I would not mind him getting accepted again for TGM

Good luck

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+Support

I haven't seen your events as GM but i do think you should have a second chance, also what you did in my opinion wasn't that much of a big deal

Last edited:

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Neutral

You haven't been active on the server nearly enough to improve on the mistake you made. When we talked after your demotion you called it a bullshit demotion even though you were told and its clear that the things you were doing aren't allowed. Take some time to be a bit more active on the server and show proper improvemet.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
Honestly Jamal said nothing at all when we were doing this. I was there that day and asked Jamal if he was okay with us trying out stuff with ropes on helis and he never responded, just sat hovering with an apache watching everything. It was harmless to tie a tank to a heli and everyone was okay with it and no complaints were ever made to us. If we ever accidentally hit him, we would apologize but we never really ruined anyone's experience with this "experiment" as it was 2 am on what's soon to be downtime. Sandwalker had also pitched it to me as an idea for an event so we were testing the limits of it in a time where it wouldn't hurt anyone, so I don't really see it as abuse of power.

Billy Bilgham

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
neutral heavily leading to +

I have seen the clip of what happened and I don't think that it was fair to remove you of GM and that your ideas are good and hope I can see you back to the team

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Sandwalker ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

You will be brought back into the Game Master Team as a Trial Game Master on a one week supervised Trial. Should any issues occur you will be removed from the team with the next chance of appeal being in at least 3 months.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to be brought back into the team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.