Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bivison04
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 3.5 weeks
In what country are you located?: England (United Kingdom)
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: SHA SFC Sandwich Kakaz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:502304722
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/sandwich-mrp-staff-app.355/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have not received any kicks, bans, or warnings.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have had experience on a few servers one being CivilCity which is one of your servers where I was a SMOD and later resigned due to life situations. Furthermore, I was staff on a FiveM server after I resigned off CC where I was a Head Moderator, and resigned because I simply lost interest in the game and came back to GMOD which is where I am now on MRP.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have had experience with serious roleplay on FiveM which is what I mentioned above about being staff. I was a police officer on the server as well as staff where you would have to be in comms if on duty and only use code signs such as 10-97 etc. I have also played CC and CG both of your over servers.
-
How many hours can you be on every day?: I can be on for up to twelve hours a day on the weekends, depending on my current life situation. On weekdays I can be on for 4 to 6 hours a day again depending on my current life situation.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
The reason I want to become a moderator is that I want to help the community for example, when a person is complaining about his/her sit not being taken because the admins that are on duty are busy with others I would love to just take there sit and resolve their situation. I also would want to become a moderator because I would like to help the admins by basically having an extra guy that will help others that need help, also I would love a challenge. Finally, I enjoy the server and I'm active every day and I thought why not try and become a mod and help out on the server I enjoy the most. I have also been active on TeamSpeak and the staff is very respectful.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Firstly, as I said, I would love to be an extra hand and I would help with the sits reducing the stress on other admins that daily just show their dedication to the server by helping everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible. Secondly, my active hours may help the community because I am on a daily. Finally, My rule knowledge may help the community, for example, when someone is explaining their situation to me I will take all the information in and do the right thing that suits the rules and their seat will be taken in the correct way. Whenever I'm stuck I'm always active in TeamSpeak so I can ask a staff member for help. I have also had the experience of being a staff member in the past which I already stated in one of the questions above on your server CC so I'm already familiar with the way the admin stuff works.

Last edited:

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Before I give a verdict, as mentioned in your previous application you were blacklisted from being a staff member on CC and you were told to go to management to appeal it, did you appeal it?, I'll give my verdict once I know, have a good one.

Neutral

Hello Sandwich, I haven't had much interaction with you, poke me in TS3 so we could have a friendly chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandwich

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
Before I give a verdict, as mentioned in your previous application you were blacklisted from being a staff member on CC and you were told to go to management to appeal it, did you appeal it?, I'll give my verdict once I know, have a good one.
Yeah, jons I asked cloak if I could make an application and he agreed. Also, the reason why I got blacklisted was due to resignations due to life my life situations then. I know I could've gone on break but I just wasn't thinking.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral

Your activity in-game is semi-decent last I recall but not prominent. You've not left a significant impression outside of your regiment, leading me to have no real knowledge on you or your behavior.

Your staff experience may put you at an advantage should you be selected.

Due to the above, I have no confidence on your rule knowledge or performance as a member of the community.

I'd highly recommend you get more experience outside your regiment and be more active around the server, especially since you've only been frequently active over the last two weeks (from your gametracker profile).

Good luck!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Support
-Active in-game
-Active in ts3

-Ex CC staff
-Well made mod app

Good luck...

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Neutral

- Haven't seen you ingame
- havent seen you on Teamspeak
- No clue about your rule knowledge or maturity

+ Good App

Seeing as I haven't had any experiences with you, a neutral is the only verdict I can do. Good luck.

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+SUPPORT
+active on ts
+very friendly
+good rule knowlage
+mature
+amazing rp experiences

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Neutral
+ Active IG & TS3
+ Friendly & "Mature"
- I recommend reading up on your rules knowledge

I have recalled who you are, best of luck.

Last edited:

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support

Active ingame
Active in TS3
Good rule knowledge

You were good staff on CC from what i remember, good luck

Lenny Smith

Jan 10, 2021
+Support

- Seen you ingame
- Seen you on Teamspeak
- Good Rule Knowledge

After speaking to you you seem like a nice guy so im gonna +Support this Application Good luck!

Last edited:

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
+support
+Active in ts3
+Active in game
+Friendly

I have heard about your abilities in staff situations and personally i believe you will be an excellent fit for the staff team. Don’t let me down!

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on getting past the first stage, please put "waiting for interview" in your name on teamspeak and a SA+ will conduct your interview

Status
Not open for further replies.