Not open for further replies.

DasPookieBear

Mar 23, 2024
Role: Containment unit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26016611

Name: Sarge (No last name no aliases)

Height&Weight: 6 foot 8 350 lbs

D.O.B.: July 4th 1776 (Appears late thirty's to mid fourty's

Bio: Sarge has been in every war America has ever fought, foreign and domestic. Any time another name has been given to him it changes in records across the world back to "Sarge" He refuses ranks that do not lead him to his designated Sergeant or other rank that includes Sergeant in the name. He has in many interviews described seeing God. He states that god offers him a promotion but he always turns it down and is sent back to the mortal plane. He recounts often about his time in Vietnam, Where he states he lost both his legs. Research into this brings up evidence of one "Sarge" Stepping on a landmine. He also claims SCP-912 is the one who picked him up and ran him out of harms way. This of course seems impossible as 912 was discovered as a 90's L.A. SWAT uniform. But as sarge says. "Back then!? He was a mean green fightin machine!" When asked to further explain Sarge makes note that 912 -was- USMC issued Jungle BDU's.

He has a great affinity for SCP's often seen talking with them about their various doings. Most often seen speaking with 2295 and 912. But has also been caught talking to 049 and 7722. Sarge should by all intents and purposes be treated as a safe class SCP. He is effectively immortal but can only take the damage of a regular human body. He is a master negotiator, and excellent marksman. He has never taken a wife claiming that the glorious war is all he needs. He is a born leader. Quite literally being born on the same day as his home nation and thrust himself into war. Taking combat leadership roles.

WARNING! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LABEL "SARGE" AS ANTHING OTHER THAN SARGE! He was once given an SCP number and every single entry that mentioned him was redacted and the word SARGE written over it in his own hand. Even electronically stored documents that only 05 has access to. This and his regeneration are his only known abilities.

This pack may have already been approved. Edited from one of Hotson's Pacs to add a gas mask with gensec blue eyes, Darker vest up-armor as to not be confused with NU-7 and blue undervest to match the rest of gensec clearly.

Attachments

• image_2024-03-23_103725388.png
    image_2024-03-23_103725388.png
    661.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

DasPookieBear

Mar 23, 2024
My reason for the request is that I cant use a regular security base model with this. It stretches my arms. EVERY OTHER Base model works. SO I need to request as it changes the base model. For now I have been using the removed beta1 recruit skin. Since it has the A-6 logo and I AM at least A-6

Change Z. "Somebody"

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jun 13, 2022
Hello @DasPookieBear,
For your pac to be approved it needs to have a GENSEC Base model. This is due to GENSEC being combative. Everything else in the pac is fine. Please respond when the base model is changed.
Good luck with the changes, Change/MCOM

DasPookieBear

Mar 23, 2024
Hello @DasPookieBear,
For your pac to be approved it needs to have a GENSEC Base model. This is due to GENSEC being combative. Everything else in the pac is fine. Please respond when the base model is changed.
I cant, Like I said. EVERY security base model stretches and breaks the pack. Every single one. No matter what. Hense the reason for the request.

DasPookieBear

Mar 23, 2024
Hello @DasPookieBear,
I got it! :) It works. I just had to rebone the whole thing. didn't know how but I learned.

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
PAC3 Approved

Hello @DasPookieBear

Your PAC3 Request has been approved.

Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Neptune, Grizzly, World

Status
Not open for further replies.