Chaos Insurgency: Scottsman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held: Site Manager,GSD Captain,MTF-A1 CSG, CI - G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I believe that the time I have been a part of this server makes me a valuable candidate due to my understanding of the way the facility works and how the ethics committee do business and helps them with their duties

During my time as a Site Manager, I have gained a deep understanding of the importance of paperwork and communication skills. This position required me to follow instructions from the director and complete assigned tasks such as finding positive outcomes for situations and handling them with confidence by making the right decisions. As a Site Manager, I had to quickly learn how to effectively manage people and help them in areas where they may have struggled. This experience has helped me develop administrative skills, making me an ideal candidate who can approach and be approached by anyone. From an OOC perspective in my later days as a Site Manager, I was capable and helped a lot of players who approached me giving MTF new ideas on running regiments and training ideas and hosting tryouts to help boost the morale of players and the interest of regiments. Having fun and exciting experiments for researchers to participate in and helping them fill in request forms for them to be accepted and expectations. I believe at times I played crucial parts in player's experiences and RP within the server.

Side Note: As me being a long-serving member of staff I pride myself on being able to deal with complex situations and handling them delicately and also showing great commitment to what I do. With that being said If I were selected to be an E.C.A. I would treat the role as such; With effectiveness and determination.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Assistants help the Ethics Committee with their day-to-day tasks and follow any orders given out by them. They ensure that the Foundation Legal Codex (FLC) is being upheld and assist Site administration along with internal affairs with any duties. Additionally, they provide any necessary support in an ever-evolving facility. In the absence of the Ethics Committee Assistants also work with MTF units and can give orders to if no Ethics Committee are available. They can help with setting hearings by passing on the relevant information to Ethics Committee Members (ECMs) and acting as liaisons between both parties.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
Anyone who doesn’t accept pookie application will be class Fd and tortured until they politely change their decision ???

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Good Day Mr Hudson,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please reach out to an Ethics Member or Chairman to arrange a time and date for your interview. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.