Ethics committeeCoordinatorHold
Internal AffairsAmbassadorHold
Epsilon - 11LCPLHeld (Resign)
Epsilon - 11CPLHeld (Resign)
Nu- 7LTHeld (Resign)
Chaos insurgencyBHeld (Resign)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nothing (all expired).

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am struggling for several reasons,

First of all, I am very active and responsible, I am currently an ambassador and I would be happy to advance in the position to something that I think I am more suitable for and I prepared for it for a long time in all my roles as an IA, and I can do the most to improve the department.

Secondly, I know the department, and am very experienced in all its areas, and I think that I can greatly improve the department as a DOIA, and I also think that I can also improve the reputation of the department and improve its activities.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
In my opinion, I am the most suitable for the position for several reasons:

- First of all, I have a long experience in the field of IA, both as an ambassador and as an agent, and I also have experience as a CL4 both as an ambassador and as an assistant to the ethics committee.

- Second, I am very active, responsible and experienced and I think I can improve the department and add and change things in the best possible way.

In addition, even now as an ambassador I help other ambassadors, agents to do their work properly, helping them and also correcting them when they do something wrong. Also I think I deserve the position because I have come a long way with many "obstacles" and existence when I passed them I think I deserve the position.

And finally, I also think that I am suitable because I have a lot of experience with the Codex / coc/coe by virtue of my previous positions, and also because I help in the ethics committee, so I am very experienced in the ethical field.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
First, the director represents the department, he is the official representative who deals with the ethics department and site management.

The director of internal affairs has several areas of responsibility:

- First to ensure that the CoC/CoE and Legal Codex are correctly followed and professionally executed.

- Secondly, another responsibility that DOIA has - is to appoint new ambassadors, teach them their work and of course also to see that they do their work properly, and if necessary also to punish them.

- Supervise the entire IA department and prepare documents on the functioning of the department, in addition to this it is necessary to prepare new protocols and rules, distribute them and enforce them.

- Also, another role is to give a report to the website administrators / ethics committee on the department's issues, and issue documents on its functioning.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internalw Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Agent Scout has come a long way, he worked days and nights without vacations or sick days, he was an outstanding agent but sometimes he did a bit of nonsense. After a very long period of time in his position as an agent, Scout saw in the job advertisement the form for the ambassador, Scout submitted the application enthusiastic and satisfied because he knew he was capable of carrying the position and when he was accepted he began to understand how much he deserved it.

A scout who already knew the department and all its areas was not surprised by the work and really went through a very difficult time, leading agents, teaching them and preparing them to be ready to do their job properly, after a rather long period as an ambassador, a scout received a dream opportunity to prove himself as a temporary department manager, but as is known There is no such thing as temporary for everyone, Scout who started as a temporary manager proved himself to everyone who didn't believe in him, and finally received a permanent appointment as department manager, Scout brought the department to an excellent place if the amount of agents is high and activity is excellent, because he brought his vision to progress and proved that he is worthy.

Last edited:

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Scout's DoIA Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs, the Committee agrees that you're not yet suited to become a DoIA, please get in contact with me for further information.

123321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.