Scout Ethics assistant application [Usa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblins

Jun 4, 2022
Main Information:
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:231340025
Discord name: Goblins#8021
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 5/6 Days but i was play before the last server update and time rest i was with 2w.
In what country are you located?: Israel / Greece
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): James "Scout" William
Civilian name: Erik Mauser
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- I was MTF-E11 cpl like a month before the last wipe , Now im IA / IAA / CI like a month / And i was MTF NU-7 - csg (close to 2M)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

* yes, i got 3 bans for server toxicety - 2 bans without record but cause I not record to so i go the ban..

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

* In fact, in every position I've been in until today, the position was combined with the ethics laws and therefore I control the laws, in addition to that I have a lot of experience due to being an MTF in the past, I think I'm very professional and responsible and just right for the position.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilities of the ancient committee assistants are:
* Make sure that no department in the facility violates the ethics rules, either with ethics on SCPS or on D-Classes.
* Assistance to the ethics committee in all matters related to the field, or in any task that they are sent to coordinate a member of the ethics committee.
* If there is no ethics committee member available, they can join MTF O-1 and assist them in everything related to the field.
* Prepare a report in which the ethics members are detailed in everything that was done when they were not there.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Scout was a military man whose main job was to make sure that soldiers did not break the rules. One day, a scout was on an operation in the enemy's borders. An unusual incident happened in which he caught a soldier who was trying to kill the enemy illegally. The person was arrested and sent to prison. About two days after the incident, the people of the FBI and came to investigate what happened, James who was arrested "to investigate" sat handcuffed with a blindfold and arrived at a strange facility, when the blindfold came off people in suits came who offered him an offer, "Since you are an officer whose role is to monitor military ethics and laws, we offer Go do the job of your life" Scout took their offer and accepted the position of Internal Affairs at the facility, Scout performed the job in the best way, took care and maintained the rules of the facility and also took care of a very strong enforcement of the laws, some time later a security group arrived at the facility also known as nu -7 and he was offered another position at the same time, due to James' military past he had no problem accepting the position and even reached the rank of the highest NCO csg. When James performed the 2 jobs at the same time and due to his military past, the ethics committee gathered for a meeting, and at the meeting they inquired about James' employment as an assistant to the ethics committee. One day, on a normal morning, James arrives at work and a woman in a black suit and sunglasses approaches him, and hands him a form that says "Sign below for confidentiality, and go to room number 1." James to be a member of the ethics committee due to his past as a personal assistant to the committee. James accepted the offer and to this day he continues to show very high results in the field.

Last edited:

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Scout!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied!

After Committee Vote.

You may Re-Apply in two weeks​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.