Denied SCP- 008 Blood Sample Enhance

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

legionnaires6

Jul 23, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Gives some special effects for the SCP-008 Blood sample. (Example combining with other chemicals to create a cure for 008 patients.)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Currently is the most challenging sample to obtain, but when we test it in GOC research, nothing happens, just a text and that is not really fun to RP with as you get through all the processes to obtain it, meetings with SI, EC, SA, SD and finally you sampled it and test on it but nothing happens.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Can't see any, as I am simply asking for a cure, not a weapon.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This will give more purpose for studying the sample, and more ability for researchers to test on. For humanity and a healthy planet.

Reactions: Silverback

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
I love how content team have not denied or accepted this and left it up after like a month and a half.
Welcome to what my suggestion was like for 6 months... They're better now tho tbh and it's likely due to how LARGE a change this would entail for server balance.

I'd say Neutral for now. While the current 008 sample is pointless and ungodly in how difficult it is to get, having a larger purpose outside of the usual "Makes people 008-1" would be cool, but also something that would require a lot to balance and new rules to be implemented to avoid abuse.

A cool idea, but I think it needs more to cook.

legionnaires6

Jul 23, 2022
Welcome to what my suggestion was like for 6 months... They're better now tho tbh and it's likely due to how LARGE a change this would entail for server balance.

I'd say Neutral for now. While the current 008 sample is pointless and ungodly in how difficult it is to get, having a larger purpose outside of the usual "Makes people 008-1" would be cool, but also something that would require a lot to balance and new rules to be implemented to avoid abuse.

A cool idea, but I think it needs more to cook.
Nah, I just wanna cure them. Not turning them to a zomb.

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
-Support
It's in lore that SCP-008 has no cure and is 100% Lethal. (Except SCP-500)

Also, even if there was a cure, how exactly would you inject it into the 008-1 Instances?

"Excuse me mr.008-1, could please hold still and not infect me for like, 10 seconds?"
008 has no -1 instances, only -2 instances.
008-2 instances that enter or are infected in a calm or neutral state stay that way, which is how the server handles 008-2 instance RP during testing to avoid a no-test procedure.
This only adds to potential RP, both for Foundation, CI, & GOC.
008-2 instances can also be cured by SCP-006, I believe?

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @legionnaires6,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. While the idea of giving new effects to 008 blood is good, this suggestion has no detail as to what to be added.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.