Denied SCP- 008 Blood Sample Enhance

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

legionnaires6

Jul 23, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Gives some special effects for the SCP-008 Blood sample. (Example combining with other chemicals to create a cure for 008 patients.)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Currently is the most challenging sample to obtain, but when we test it in GOC research, nothing happens, just a text and that is not really fun to RP with as you get through all the processes to obtain it, meetings with SI, EC, SA, SD and finally you sampled it and test on it but nothing happens.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Can't see any, as I am simply asking for a cure, not a weapon.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This will give more purpose for studying the sample, and more ability for researchers to test on. For humanity and a healthy planet.

Reactions: Silverback

Giudon

Jan 1, 2023
+Support.

Possible Negatives is development time.

otherwise, good suggestion.

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+ SUPPORT

Make CL 5s their own specific skins for being 008 and then ISD can avoid killing them then capture and cure. In lore O5's have multiple ways of resurecting and immortality it only makes sense that this is implemented

mihailo2121

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 5, 2021
+Support;
- Allows for a huge amount of RP and events
- Gives a 008 more of a reason to exist other than "that thing that causes code blacks".

- More interactions with 008 will inevitably lead to more code blacks and interruptions in general RP. Though this can be remedied with very high requirements to get samples, turning samplings into a mini-event in itself as so many members must negotiate and debate before sampling.

Overall I think the pros outweigh the cons.
(Plus that profile picture is bangin)

Tusk

Jan 14, 2023
-Support
It's in lore that SCP-008 has no cure and is 100% Lethal. (Except SCP-500)

Also, even if there was a cure, how exactly would you inject it into the 008-1 Instances?

"Excuse me mr.008-1, could please hold still and not infect me for like, 10 seconds?"

Moros

Jan 8, 2023
Canada
-Support
It's in lore that SCP-008 has no cure and is 100% Lethal. (Except SCP-500)

Also, even if there was a cure, how exactly would you inject it into the 008-1 Instances?

"Excuse me mr.008-1, could please hold still and not infect me for like, 10 seconds?"
Nothing has a cure until it is created. And the server doesn't follow lore to the letter. What's the harm in adding a cure for people to work towards and discover? And although the suggestion is asking for a cure, that isn't necessarily all that has to be done. Just adding effects from mixing it with other chems to increase RP and add more things to discover is the bottom line here

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
+support compared to other samples, with this being as difficult to get as it is its very underwhelming

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
i love it it creates more roleplay for 008 and less people getting scared and running away more oppurtunity to want to try to recontain it rather than everybody evacuate and put up a small fight to recontain it most of the time i see people die by it on purpose to join chaos this adds realism love it.

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
I love how content team have not denied or accepted this and left it up after like a month and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.