SCP-096 App [SCPRP-US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotchProtogen

Jul 6, 2022
Scotland
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:502949271
Discord name: Scotch #8784
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Atleast 2 Weeks, (1 week 2 days rn) (VTimer Keeps going down)
In what country are you located?: Scoltand, UK
Time zone: BST (UTC+1)
Character name(s): Steven "Scotch" Howes (F) - Calean "Mercenary" McGlenn (CI)
Civilian name: Charlie "Mercenary" Beckham
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP US
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do have a mic. But I do not use it all the time due to background noises and other stuff.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I do not have whitelists at the moment, In the future I should have some whitelists.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I'm unsure if I've got any warnings and I'm not too sure how to check my warnings.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- What makes me suitable? Well 096 is one of my favourite SCPs in SCP CB and I would love to RP as him.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- It will remain calm at all time (unless someone see's its face) 096 can sit down or roam around in its Containment Chamber
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-He goes to his targets Location and stays there until either recontained or someone sees its face. And no he cannot just goto D-Block unless A D-Class saw its face then thats when it can goto D-Block.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
-First they wait until hes or someone else has killed 096-1, then they bucket him (wearing scrambles). Next they beam him then they cuff him and take him to hcz then to his containment cell. MTF have to destroy all photographs of 096 (if theres any)

Last edited:

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted
Hi @ScotchProtogen ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application

Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Please contact an Admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
John Paul.​

Status
Not open for further replies.