Character name(s): Hoxton, Lucas Daniels

Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-D (holding)
CI Major Commander (held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: -

None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?

I'm suitable for SCP-096 because I have played as every single SCP on the server so I know how to play as an SCP properly (contained or breached) I simply played as every single SCP and I want to try out something new, I also have no punishments

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?

He is crouched in a corner with his hands on his face, crying, facing away from other people, he may roam if he has been left alone for 60 seconds but he shouldn't walk right away to an area where there's more likely to be players to look at him

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

SCP 096 is not allowed to just go to the area where everyone would see his face, he must go to his targets that have seen him and he must reach them in the quickest way possible

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: -

Once SCP-096 kills all his targets and gets pacified, MTF units will approach him and place a bucket on him, while wearing scramblers, this will avoid SCP-096 getting more targets, and then they have 3 minutes to beam him and bring him to his CC before he breaks the bucket

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Application Accepted

Hello @Hoxton !
Thank You for taking the time to make an Application!

Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it

Kind regards,
Renolk​

Reactions: Hoxton
Status
Not open for further replies.