Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526464741
Discord name: Helios#5480
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 10 months
In what country are you located?: Wales
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Helios, Freelancer
Civilian name: Defo not Mercy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: No (It states in the rules that SCP-096 is not allowed to speak nor have I heard a 096 player makes crying sounds)
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: O-A, A-1, Gensec RRT SGT, CI-BCOM
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: x2 rdm, x1 ardm, x2 failrp

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I would be suitable for 096 because I love sitting and waiting for the perfect time to strike I also love watching as somebody screams because they see me running at them knowing that they can't stop it. I truly love the whole concept of SCP-096 and how he works in game. I don't mess around and I follow the rules and 096's lore rules too! I also know how 096 should act.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 should be sitting down and looking at the floor hoping nobody looks at his face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere assuming left undisturbed for more than 60 seconds or the target is in that area.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Somebody looks at SCP-096's picture or him
096 hunts for the person who saw him
096 kills the person
096 then sits down with his hands on his face or roams around if left undisturbed for more than 60 seconds
A member of MTF then come with a bucket and place it on his head
An MTF member uses the SCP cuffs to cuff him
E-11 then takes 096 back to his CC
096 then gets recontained and 096 looks back at the wall waiting for his time to strike.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Helios !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Camden​

Status
Not open for further replies.