Discord name: legenderoo2
For how long have you played on CG SCP: for 4-5 months
In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time Zone: GMT+03:00
Character name(s): MTF-1 CPL Meiloads Wrath
Civilian name: Shida Kayn
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes, I always use it
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1671357784504.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I was E-11 and now i'm in Alpha-1 as an CPL.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I recived a little bit of warnings when I first started playing, because I was new to the whole RP thing and I got banned once for hitbox abuse (I was jumping and crouching while fighting 7722) so the last time I've been warned was 1 month and 2 weeks ago.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
because I have read all the rules and I know how should I roleplay and what to do and not to do.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
when he is not angry he would sit somewhere and start crying.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
he is allowed to go where ever his target is located the only thing that i'm allowed to do as 096 is to kill whoever saw my face, if my targets are only in D-block I am allowed to beeline straight to D-block.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
first thing that must be done is to get a bucket and put it on his head to prevent anyone from looking at his face,then after he has been bucketed if there is enough number of E-11 I would go look for his picture (of course with scarmbles) and destroy it if there was a picture of him of course, then I would let him kill all his targets because there is no way to calm him but to kill his targets, once he had killed all of his targets and he sat down and started crying the other MTF units such as E-11 would beam him and cuff him and take him back to his chamber.

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Shida Kayn
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it.

Kind regards,
Lily

Status
Not open for further replies.