For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: Uk
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s):coops
Civilian name:coops
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Usa
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 1678395577920.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 for fail rp the 1st one was for leaving the foundation as a cadet and the 2nd was for shooting a sergeant who killed a researcher
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I love the lore of Scp-096 I know the rules of scp 096 and I think it would be a fun experience to play as him
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: most of the time he is sitting in the corner crying and holding onto his legs but sometimes moves around slowly around his chamber
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- No he cannot go imminently to D-block unless 096s document is in there
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: so first you get the SCP Containment beam then you get the bucket put it over his head so no one else can see him wait for him to calm down then beam him with the SCP Containment beam then cuff him

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @coops
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to your application being below the bare minimum of information, I would recommend putting more detail when reapplying

You may reapply in 3 Days

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.