For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2-3 weeks
In what country are you located?: Uk
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): "coops"
Civilian name: "coops"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1678693163377.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 for fail rp
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- i love playing as SCPS i know the rules of 096 well and i think i can give everyone a good time while playing as him i also love reading about SCP-096 because he is my favourite SCP
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-most of the time he sits in the corner crying but sometimes he will pace around his chamber very slowly
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- No Scp-096 should not beeline straight to D-Block he should only go there if people have seen his picture/face SCP-096 can go any where if they have seen his face
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: so first E11 will grab the containment beam and containment cuffs and get the scramble googles then they will grab the bucket when you see SCP-096 put the bucket on him so no one else will see he face then you wait for him to kill all the people who have seen him them beam him until he is pacified then cuff him and take him back to his cell

Last edited:

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @coops !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Jerry​

Status
Not open for further replies.