For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 days
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: UTC
Character name(s): Ben Bidden
Civilian name: Kenshue sheshua
What server are you applying for?: USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Gamma but I took a break and was demoted to CS
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Ban RDM (was trolling in the past but now I'm playing seriously and i grinded alot)
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe I would be an excellent fit for 096 since I play SCP's extremely well overall, and I always do a wonderful job with the SCP's I employ when I breach. I also have excellent roleplaying skills, therefore It might be quite difficult to be recontained by other gamers if I breach as 096 ;).
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:096 would behave pacified by covering his face from people's eyes and hiding in corners while crying.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: If someone has seen 096's face, 096 is free to kill them anyplace. He can immediately proceed to D-Block and kill any targets that saw his face (in the picture for exemple).
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: After killing SCP-096-1s, SCP-096 is pacified, knelt down, and must then be bucketed, beamed, confined, and taken back to the SCP-096's CC. (Scrambles must be worn while performing all of this.)

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Ben Bidden,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application

Please contact an Admin+ to receive your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Gian Carlo​

Status
Not open for further replies.