SCP-096 Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
Steam ID:76561198809706287
Discord name:Blitz
For how long have you played on CG SCP:3 months.
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:CST
Character name(s):Blitz (Foundation) and Volcan (CI)
Civilian name:Bobby.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?:Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):SCP 16 Total 87
1671239585273.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:NU-7 SPC And E-11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:No.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:I am very active in the server and I have read all of his documents, I am also a good roleplayer and can follow the rules of SCP-096 and the server.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:He will sit idle on the floor and cry while occasionally roaming around the facility.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:When SCP-096-1 breaches due to someone seeing his face he is allowed to go wherever his target is so if his target is in D-Block he is allowed to beeline it to D-Block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:Mobile Task Force units will grab a bucket and let 096-1 eliminate his targets. Once 096 is pacified the Mobile Task Force units will bucket 096 to prevent any more casualties, after using the bucket they will use the containment beam on 096 so they can use their cuffs and bring him back to his containment. If any of 096s doors are broken they will call a Tech Expert to fix them.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @sinrevanant
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.