SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125852918
Discord name: Blox#5815
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4-5 weeks.
In what country are you located?: United Arab Emirates
Time zone: GMT+4
Character name(s): Gian 'Carlo' Esposito
Civilian name: KoPoLo
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Currently, I'm a private in the Nu-7 and I haven't had any roles before that.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have a total of 4 warnings and these include:

FailRP - Uploaded a document as a researcher named "free xp".
FailRP - don't remember
FearRP - Was held at gunpoint but did not notice and got warned for it.
ARDM - For shooting a Class-D once inside D-Block on purpose

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I'm suitable because I know how 096 works and what he does. I've seen many SCP videos and most of them were 096 so I'm pretty sure that I'm suitable for this role.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When pacified, SCP-096 will sit down and cover his face with his hands and begin sobbing softly.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: No, SCP-096 can only target the people that have seen its face.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Firstly, we have to ensure that all MTF personnel that are going to assist in recapturing SCP-096 have "Scramble" goggles.

Secondly, someone has to have a bucket on them to place on the head of SCP-096 so that no one else can see its face and wreak havoc on themselves.

Thirdly, wait for SCP-096-1 to be eliminated then you may begin the process of re-containing SCP-096.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @LoPoKo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.