Civilian name: Joe Steelwilly
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF Nu-7
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes I have, for hacking out of CI base once and NLR at 914 once
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-This is like my first app so sorry if its a bit "unprofessional". I feel like I have been in this server for quite some time and know the rules quite well. I have learned to stick to the rules both as an SCP and a foundation personnel. I have tried almost all the SCPs and love it and now I want to have some fun with 096 and maybe have a chance to be tested on, of course without breaking the rules so that everyone will have a good time.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- It paces around or sit anywhere it can. It apparently likes to pace around the eastern wall. It doesn't have an aim and won't break doors or try to escape.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- It can only beeline anywhere only to the person who looked at its face (096-1) but apart from that it will just walk around and sit around
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
096 cannot be killed which means that the only way to contain it is for 096 to be docile and to do that, that person who has seen its face(096-1) has to be killed somehow. SCP-096 will not stop until 096-1 is dead. Best course of action is for MTF units to use their SCRAMBLE gear and bucket 096, preventing its face from getting seen and enraging it again. Then its pretty straightforward from there just cuff it and then return it to its CC.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @ExpiredOnions,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.