Character name(s): Foundation: "Moxxie" CI: Zayne
Civilian name: Vince K.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Current: MTF O1 SPC///Former: MTF E-11 PVT and CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have no kicks or bans, but I have a few warnings. Ones I can remember is mic spam (ran around as 999 spamming music) and RDM (RDM'd another D-Class around the time I first joined the server, before I knew it wasn't allowed).
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I have a lot of experience playing/breaching as all the SCP's (excluding 682 and 079 [no XK]). I have spent a lot of time playing the server, so I know how to make things both fun and fair for everyone. I know the rules about what SCP's are allowed to do, and what they are not allowed to do. I've also watched people play as 096 VIA streams, so I've seen firsthand what 096 is allowed to do.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When pacified, 096 remains sitting on the ground in a single spot until someone sees his face. If 096 is left undisturbed/nobody sees his face for 60 seconds, he can stand up and wander slowly around the facility.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-When breached, 096 is not allowed to go directly to D-Block, unless he has a target in there. Once his targets are gone, he will sit and wait to be taken back to his CC, unless he is left alone, then he can walk around the facility.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- SCP-096 must first have all of his targets terminated. You are not allowed to prevent 096 from eliminating all of his targets. Once 096 has 0 targets, he will become pacified. When pacified, a bucket is placed on his head, so nobody else without scrambles can see his face. He is then beamed, cuffed, and brought back to his CC. 096 is able to break the bucket, so whoever has him cuffed has to bring him back quickly.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1278).png
    Screenshot (1278).png
    158.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Screm!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Alpha​

Reactions: Moxxie
Status
Not open for further replies.