In what country are you located?:ireland
Time zone:gmt
Character name(s):john paul jr (bigjim)
Civilian name:john paul dr
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why? no bans im not sure how to check warnings
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I think I'm suitable for 096 because I'm experienced in playing as scps such as 939 173 049 etc and I know a lot about 096 in lore also ive seen lots of vids about scp-096 and im serious about the rp expearience for others and i wont go out of my way to show my face and will only kill scp 096-1
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:SCP-096 when pacified will cry and start sobbing while in a crouched position
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:No scp-096 can not beeline straight to d-block unless SCP 096-1 (the person who saw his face) is in d block he will go to the person who unfortunately saw his face he will only hunt for that person
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:To contain scp-096 you must let him find the person who saw his face as there is no way to stop him while he is hunting for the person and have a bucket with you also have scrambler gear so 096 will not attack if you accidentally look at his face while bucketing him once he finds and kills the peron who saw his face and is calmed down and pacified you must place a bucket on his head so nobody can see his face while bringing him to his cc then once cuffed properly bring him back to his containment cell.
"I know i probably got some of this wrong but i tried my best"

Last edited:

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @john paul jr,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.