In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: UTC
Character name(s): Dale ''Ratchet''
Civilian name:
Dale Octain
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 20240417021449_1.jpg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding] SCP-096, Combat Medic.
[Held] DoM, Consultant, E-11 SGT, NU-7 PVT.

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
All warnings are expired [Not sure how many]
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I have previously been the Director of Medicine which is a very RP focused roll based on morals and making tough decisions and doing what is morally right, I'd most likely end up maining SCP-22415 for it's medical abilities and focus on RP, using the skills i have learned during my time as Director of Medicine i believe i can create more RP opportunities
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Walking around the site healing, aiding and doing what is morally right and not biased towards factions SCP-22415 is neutral
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
SCP-22415 would aid the researchers escape and lead them to safety as they are non-combative he would not assist MTF or CI only ensure the non-combatives are safe
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No, as repelling would place the researcher in danger of 076 and that goes against SCP-22415 moral code of keeping non-combatives safe
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-
SCP-22415 would ignore them as they are death row inmates who have hurt innocent people, instead he would inform a guard of the D-class

Last edited:

Jessy Soul [XD-4]

Sep 6, 2022
+support
///////////////////////////////////////////////////
-Detailed application
-Been on the server for a long time
-many past cl4 roles

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.