Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Main: Markus Freeman
Civilian name: Frank Wondertainment
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
yes i do
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
total level:25 SCP level: 1 (i dont like to play any breach scp´s)1713684878830.jpeg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: non so far

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no warnings that i am aware of

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I would say I fit the role as I enjoy playing a supporting role such as on other servers medik, so I hope that I can manage what I personally assume.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
I read the lore of it and mostly those guys are here to help one heals one allows the dimensional travel an the otherone helps by containment. i would say there is all you want to play(mostly healing for me). Beside of that they are non hostile and they help were they can.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
i Personly would say the most hurt one because you cant just decide whats bad and whats good now. my order of work would be Civilian (researcher and all that stuff) then combat personal ,anykind, and then whats left.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I only would interact with 076 if i would be number 3 and it would be my job else i would try to take the researcher with me in my dimension. I only do it that way because i´m no combat scp i am a supporter so keeping me out of truble and save is important.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
like i said earlyer i am not the one that desides whats god and bad means i would try to help him by getting him to stop (mostly talking) and thats all i will do. you also could say i would lead him a better way that ends in no harm of both sides.
-

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @MajorGulasch
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to (Not meeting level requirement)

You may reapply in 5 days time

Kind Regards,
Boris Johnson>​

Status
Not open for further replies.