For how long have you played on CN SCP: Over a year
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Marin "FullMoon", Jay "The Salesman", Mark Hammer "The UFO"
Civilian name: Jay "The Salesman"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-20231109161716_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding: DEA Senior Agent, Internal Affairs agent, SCP-096, CI-Gamma, Ethics Committee Assistant. UNGOC 1SGT.
-Held: NU7 SPC, E11 SGT, Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-8 warnings, (All expired) 2 is for rdm self-defense mistakes, 3 frp, 1 mic spam for a song, 1 job abuse for switching on 939 while 7722 was nearby.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I have immense experience with playing as SCPs and have had many great roleplay experiences with people who have had me in a cross-test or just normal tests. I have been into being an SCP ever since I started because it's just so much fun and you can create so much roleplay if you know how! Which I definitely do! I have experience in multiple Clearance 4 jobs and have been on this server long enough to know all sorts of people and the player base and how to roleplay correctly for researchers and other personnel. I also have lots of knowledge of this new SCP as I've read over it many times and watched the video many times.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- the usual behavior of SCP-22415 is to help foundation personnel in a way that is morally right and useful in many ways. These ways consist of protecting personnel that are in clear danger of another person or anomaly. SCP-22415 will use an ability that pushes the hostile anomaly away to allow a safe escape for the personnel that he is protecting. The dimension that he uses allows for a safe way for him to get around and can help him get to locations faster as well as him having the ability to give other personnel the ability to go into their own dimension to keep themself safe, make a quick getaway, and if they are in a sticky situation. However, if personnel are in their dimension for too long and do not travel to the rift in time they will be forced out and take a sum of damage. If personnel are injured, SCP-22415 is to heal them and make sure they are safe. You can also assist in containment efforts of breached SCP's when needed.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- SCP-22415 is to help the foundation researchers by healing them if they are injured in any way and if necessary give them a portal sweep of their own to make a quick getaway to get to a safe place. As researchers are non-combative they have a higher risk of dying in that situation and can't defend themselves efficiently. Researchers are high-value non-combative personnel as I said before and can have data on them or documents that they don't want to lose and their purpose is not to be involved in combat therefore you need to try your very best to make sure they are safe. If the researchers are safe you may go back and try to aid in the combat as best as you can. This is also an exception to the rule 6.3 SCP Teaming.

|You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- You should not repel SCP-076 as it will put another personnel's life in danger as personnel's lives are more valuable than yours and should be a first priority to protect that personnel at all times. You never put a personnel in danger no matter what the circumstance. You only should do so if there are more lives at stake and your action will save more people.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I do not heal the D-Class and instead a personnel of security or a combative personnel of their location and they can aid in the capture of the D-Class personnel and any problems the D-Class might have. It is not SCP-22415's job to deal with D-Class personnel as this could be considered as teaming.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @blixer
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.