Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140140488
Discord name: SupernovaSynergy
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since the start of Jan. 2024
In what country are you located?: North America
Time zone: GMT-5
Character name(s): Giuseppe "Songbird" Antonio
Civilian name: Giuseppe
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do have a mic.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-Total Level 131
-SCP Level 20
Screenshot 2024-04-17 063019.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently holding:
-SCP-096 (Whitelisted)
-Holding MTF Nu-7 LCPL (Enlisted)
-Holding UNGOC CPL (NCO)
-Holding CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-As of currently, I have not received any kicks/bans/warnings.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-I feel as if I am suitable for SCP-22415 due to the various ways it can be implemented into roleplay, and myself that is reaching to help those in need, the "Helping Hands" are a surefire way to use that feeling of helping those that can't be helped by normal means to escape danger, or to explore the unknown.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
-SCP-22415 instances are usually seen helping most individuals with tasks, and genuinely aid people that act 'morally good' towards others. With a desire to help those around them, it will sometimes send those (Non-Combative) in danger to another dimension to assist those who are injured or seeking shelter from threats such as gun-toting maniacs and/or hostiles that attempt to harm others. It will, of course, not assist those acting immorally and/or harming others in the moment.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-As MTF is combatting CI, I would assist the researchers due to them not being able to fend for themselves by sending them to another dimension, and further assistance to lead them towards a safer place, because MTF personnel are able to handle those types of situations as researchers are not.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-As SCP-22415-3, I would not repel 076 for the sole reason of ensuring the survival of said researcher, because in doing so, the aggroed 076 would then attack and harm the researcher, thus failing my purpose to help. Instead possibly distracting 076 to further head towards my direction then attempting to rescue said researcher to pull them into the helper's dimension.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention. What do you do?
-Knowing that said D-class was proactively escaping D-block, I would not assist them due to the fact that they're actively escaping an area that they were locked into for a reason. It would be immoral to heal someone that may hurt someone if given the chance.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @"Songbird" Giuseppe A. !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Boris Johnson​

Status
Not open for further replies.