SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvestro

Apr 24, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:508869628
Discord name: .silvestro
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 6 days VTIME but i've been playing since 2022 (november/december).
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST.
Character name(s): Sony S Siger (Foundation).
Civilian name: Idris "linebacker".
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- image_2023-11-09_145454638.png
(im aware i am not level 20 SCP but im playing SCP's to get this up to 20 before release)
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- [HELD-CI-B][HOLDING NU-7 LT]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- a couple Fear rp warns (lack of server rule knowledge) and one Fail rp warn for selling guns to d class as a tech expert (unexcused blatant Fail rp).
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I love doing RP with SCP's and this one really peaked my interest also it's a peaceful SCP so that's going to have plenty of RP scenarios.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- To provide help those who are doing "Morally good deeds" and staying neutral when possible.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- The researchers 22415 is to help non combatants before combatants.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No don't repel 076 because it would put the researcher in danger.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- You are not allowed to aid d-class as 22415 so just leave them alone.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Denied

Greetings @Silvestro ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After careful consideration, I have decided that this application is to be denied.
The reason why I have denied you is simply because you do not meet the level requirements.

Note: I would like to thank you for waiting & also apologize for your application taking to long to recive a verdict.

You may re-apply when you meet the requirements.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.