For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since 2022
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Mountain
Character name(s): MrAero
Civilian name: Joey .M
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
1714432995677.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I currently Am holding a CI Role and I have held it multiple times in the past. I have never held a mtf position but may in the future
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I Have never got banned or kicked in all the time I've been playing on the server I don't recall warnings but I'm sure long ago I've received one
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I believe I am suitable for SCP-22415 because I love RP on scps. It is super fun and I hope to do more on SCP-22415. I am very smart with my decisions and I wouldn't do anything I wasn't suppose to on the server like breaking server rules. I want to have fun with Containing Scps, Healing and helping people, and traveling in and out of the dimension. I hope I get this role and hope to have much fun on it.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415's regular behavior is working hard to assist those who are doing the positive and most morally correct and right things. In other cases it depends on which of the three it is. If 22415-1 then he would go around helping and healing all foundation members and those you are doing the right thing. If 22415-2 She would be going around in her the dimension as she allows independent dimensional travel. And if 22415-3 then he would be helping getting non combatives to safety if there is a Scp breach. After getting everyone to safety he would help MTF in containing the scp that had breached.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-I will aid the researchers as its my priority in combat situations, to aid non-combatants to safety rather than focusing on the combat itself as this is the morally correct thing to do because I'm not harming anyone and am doing my best to keep people who have nothing to do with combat safe. I would get them to safety and help fix them up if they are injured.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would not as this would allow 076 to kill the researcher and its not the right thing to do instead I would divert 076 allowing the researcher to get to safety and get out of there. After I would help in containing the breach as long as no noncombative. If there are no more non combative I would go and try to stop 076 from further harming anymore people by heling contain him.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-I would not help him but I would advise Doctors to help as I may not assist D class and must assist those doing a morally good deed, the D class isnt doing a good deed as he is breaking out of D block repeatedly

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @MrAero
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.