Character name(s):
F: Nick "Mosasaur" GOC: Nick "Mosasaur" CI: "Mosasaur"
Civilian name:
Nick
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1699598314780.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HELD: MTF NU-7 SPC x2, GOC SGT x2, CI-G,
HOLDING: NU-7 SGT, SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1699598461470.png
I do have many warns but most of them are over a year old and I have been a staff for SCP RP once
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I think that I can create very good RP scenarios while on the 22415 job for GENSEC, research, MTF, ect.
I also believe that I have good experience with RPing with scps such as being through tests as 682, 7722, 106, 079, ect.
I also know lots of scp lore making roleplaying scenarios that I create factual and easy

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
22415 is a sentient scp meaning that it can make its own decisions. These decisions are usually aligning with a conventional idea of 'what is right'
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
The SCP would aid the non combatives to get them out of danger of the Chaos Insurgents. This is because if it is smart it would decide that the MTF have a better chance of surviving than the non combatives
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel 076 because it would push him towards the researcher ending up in the researcher dying. I would try my best to distract 076 to give the researcher a chance to escape but if the does not work you could always take the researcher into your dimension and get him to safety.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not help the dclass because SCP-22415 is mostly about people making morale decisions and the dclass running out of dblock is not morale.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Nick "Mosasaur" Williams
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.