Denied SCP 912 Buff

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Upon breach SCP-912 will be given the AR-15 instead of the Glock

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- 912 is more playable during breaches
- The AR 15 is not a very strong weapon so it's still managable to fight against and fun to play with

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Harder time to contain 912, however the weapon isnt super strong so MTFs will still have advantage against 912

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
912 is technically a SWAT operator why wouldnt he get a rifle, it's not too strong to play against but it's enjoyable to play with, 912 is shit to play during breaches

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
912 is really to contain with enough people and since he is usually around LCZ when he breaches a lot of MTF can get him quickly.

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
+support
now imagine 912 had the ability to grab items from corpses

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
+

Can be difficult to kill even one person on peak hours with one whole magazine.

Jericho

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
I do support this suggestion but I don't agree with an automatic rifle, I do feel 912 needs better equipment but automatic rifles would be a no from me.

A pump action shotgun in addition to his Glock would be more sufficient, we could also make use of the feature already implemented where he receives ammo after so long. Improve this feature by also adding a stun grenade to his arsenal that regenerates.

+ Support

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
+Support
912 is a way to underpowerd scp. It isn't fun to wait 3 hours to just breach with a glock p80. Even giving him a UZI would already make 912 way better. But i do agree with the AR-15 as it isn't to overpowerd but powerful eneugh to even hold off a couple of ERT (if 912 is full hp and no turrets).

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
I do support this suggestion but I don't agree with an automatic rifle, I do feel 912 needs better equipment but automatic rifles would be a no from me.

A pump action shotgun in addition to his Glock would be more sufficient, we could also make use of the feature already implemented where he receives ammo after so long. Improve this feature by also adding a stun grenade to his arsenal that regenerates.

+ Support
This may be OP due to holding tight chokes like kitchen or maintenance room in DBlock and whatnot. The AR-15 seems like it’s plenty balanced.

+Support for the AR-15

Status
Not open for further replies.