Denied SCP-912 "Handler" Change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This will change the way how SCP-912 listens and follows orders by letting SCP-912 (or dispensers) be able to produce a "Handler" uniform which anyone could request to have. SCP-912 would only be allowed to have one "Handler" at a time and these people would wear a standard Police Outfit. As for the outfit that SCP-912 would drop I think this would be a pretty decent model https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=812610473 as it's pretty generic which is a good thing. The outfit would work like a hazmat suit. You can just pick it up and wear it over your own outfit.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Probably but I don't know.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

It'll be more lore accurate for SCP-912 which I know doesn't matter but it's nice.

It'll let more be able to give him orders.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Dev time.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

It should be accepted because the way he currently works is dogshit. He can just tell staff people gave him orders when in reality nobody did. This way you could potentially track if someone really did give him any or not.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
this could create a lot of very good testing opportunities whilst also fixing some reoccurring issues where a players are constantly pushing around 912 whilst they are already overwhelmed with orders they received from [x] regiment that has no logistical reason to be ordering the SCP around.

Reactions: ToasterStrudels

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
99% sure this has been denied before

I am terrible at navigating the forums.

this could create a lot of very good testing opportunities whilst also fixing some reoccurring issues where a players are constantly pushing around 912 whilst they are already overwhelmed with orders they received from [x] regiment that has no logistical reason to be ordering the SCP around.

Kinda what I had in mind? It'll allow for some IC rulings around it to be created which could allow for some more passive RP and potentially kidnappings of Rangers to see if SCP-912 will listen to them. I also think this could make SCP-912 more than just a "D-Class Terrorizer" job.

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
Suggestion Denied

Hi @ToasterStrudels ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We believe this would be an unnecessary change to an SCP which cab already done within RP if done correctly.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.