Pending Review SCP-912 Unbreached Rework

On-Hold and / or under current review, please allow us time.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Site 184. Nova Scotia, Canada
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Currently 912 is in a unique position in the server it is currently the only free roaming scp that can attack people and has become one of the most hated scp's on the server most of the hate however is related to how overpowered SCP-912 can be if set loose on D-class since it cannot be killed *except with the anomaly destruction beam* and recontainment beaming is very difficult as any D-Class with a anomaly containment beam is considered a major target by combative personnel since it's a level 3 item and is one of the few ways D-class can resist SCP-912 at all and there are even some people who think 912 should be removed from the server entirely, I however disagree with the idea of 912 being removed and besides I believe there was a suggestion that was denied that asked for SCP-912 to be removed *I think* and have come to my own ideas on how to make SCP-912 more fair so here are my suggestions:

When SCP-912 is currently not breached SCP-912 will be reduced to 3500 HP or any other amount that SL deems reasonable and have a slightly reduced run speed, 912 will also be able to hit zero HP when not breached and in the event they do they will vaporize like how surface SCP's do and D-class who damaged SCP-912 will receive some XP, However 912 when not breached will be able to regenerate 85 HP every 2 seconds after 125 seconds of not being damaged, additionally perhaps a rule can be made that 912 has to stay in their CC for a period of time if they are killed by D-Class.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: I believe there have been many other suggestions to nerf/buff 912 in the past however I was unable to search for them because the search system would not let me because " The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common." however my suggestion does not change 912 when they are breached instead it simply effects how they function when not breached.

Possible Positives of the suggestion: Would make playing D-Class when 912 is in the D-block area less stressful, Also SCP-912 would have to be deployed more tactically instead of just "throw them in d block and let them wack people forever" due to the possibility of them dying during a coordinated riot.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: Some 912 players may be unhappy, Somewhat large Dev time, May somehow drastically change the D-block meta in a bad way.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Overall it would help deal with a long time d-class complaint about 912 needing balancing, and would allow for 912 to stay and not be quite as hated.

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
? seems like cope suggestion. if 912 is hitting everyone without orders just report him. If people are RPing properly as him this isn't really an issue.

• Sad
Reactions: Max Henry

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Site 184. Nova Scotia, Canada
? seems like cope suggestion. if 912 is hitting everyone without orders just report him. If people are RPing properly as him this isn't really an issue.
I made this suggestion after a SCP-912 play session
As for the whole orders thing it just takes one GENSEC to say during a code 2 "Go arrest every D-Class past airlock and wack everybody who has a weapon" for all hell to break loose.

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
Pending Review

Hi @Max Henry ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to put your suggestion up for internal discussion.

We will be looking into him whilst not breached and making decisions when ready

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as pending review.​

Status
Not open for further replies.