SCP-939 Pac Approval Reskin with extra features for roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi cece albatros

Apr 29, 2024
PAC Requested (Which job): SCP-939
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:813725891

I have been playing around with Pac3 and I'm pretty new to it so if anything needs fixing or editing please let me know, I got bored of the 939 skin and how it moves so i made this Pac for SCP-939 that i think would be appropriate for Roleplay and bring a bit more Life into its actions and roleplay situations

My Pac3 creation on 939 also ties in well with the Scp universe as it doesn't change anything to extreme only its skin and a few actions it Uses.
The Pac includes a New crouch/Lying animation working best with binding crouch to Middle mouse button, A new Sniff has been added bound to Mouse_right which i think looking great for overall gameplay and can be used in roleplay situations as well.
The final part is the lunge when you jump towards someone while running.

Thanks for reading my Application and i hope to hear some feedback soon

My images are to big to upload here so i have made a imgur link for everyone to view them and what each do

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022

Pac Approved

Hello @Kimi cece albatros

Your PAC3 Request has been approved provided it is scaled the same size as the regular model at all times.

Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Arron 'Spectre' and Arthur Affton​

Status
Not open for further replies.